• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

don't know what to do

nativedeer

my clone cd was working fine then it all went to h... before I mess it up any more I updated the new 5.3.0.1 over the old one and rebooted It some times doesn't respond other times it shows its done but will not say copy finished until i open tray and when I play it it says bad cd or no cd So can I unistall everything and reinstall, please help I love my clone cd :confused:

Keep your license key backed up.

Start-->All programs-->Slysoft-->Clonecd-->uninstall

Reboot.

Reinstall.

Also do this for me please

Click Start, Run
type regedit

Go to
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\Current Control Set\Control\Class\{4D36E965-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}

Check the values in "LowerFilters" and "UpperFilters". List everything there.

Before you do this visit http://www.cdr-zone.com/forum/about4719.html, and read the first post please, so you can get a better understanding of what is going on.

I'll try it

:confused: well I guess I'll try it, just saying I read your reply and I'm gonna do it hope it works I'll get back when I'm I have a result

Back