• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

doing other work on p.c. while burning

poptart

Can I do other work on my p.c. while making a copy of a movie or will it cause problems. Thanks to whoever replies.

That all depends on several factors i.e. CPU speed, RAM, FSB, and the like. Tell us what your have onboard and exactly what kind of multitasking you would like to do. Rule of thumb - for the least amount of problems, do NOT multitask while burning anything.

You can always check CPU usage through task manager and see what percentage of your systems resources are being used.

Good luck:agree:

:bowdown: SLYSOFT:bowdown:

I do a lot of other things while I'm burning but as MarkRacer said, it is very dependent on your PC. The newer DVD softwares and newer PC's are much more tolerant of muti-tasking.

I've found that doing network access, or stuff requiring disk I/O is a no-no on my machine.

If I wanna do something while burning, I load it first and then use it quietly while the burn happens.

-W

Can I do other work on my p.c. while making a copy of a movie or will it cause problems. Thanks to whoever replies.
Bottom line is that you should be able to. If you can't, I suggest upgrading your computer.

Back