• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Does Slysoft Prevent Drives from Seeing DVD-ROM Applications?

epete

I have the Garmin GPS and the maps that install on the GPS come on a DVD-ROM rather than a CD-ROM. Now that I have installed all of the slysoft applications, my drive is unable to recognise that I have inserted the Garmin City Navigator DVD ROM.

right clicked on teh fox icon on my system tray and exited but still cannot see these DVDs. I am able to see other CD ROMS such as my WinXP Installation CD and other set-up CDs...

Any idea what I am doing wrong?

right clicked on teh fox icon on my system tray and exited but still cannot see these DVDs.

Then your issue has absolutely nothing to do with Anydvd. If it's not running on your system, it can't interfere with the reading process.

Last edited:
As stated, this has nothing to do with AnyDVD since it only alters DVD MOVIES, not game files or data files like it in any way. Sounds like a dying drive to me.

I doubt that your drive is failing. GPS DVD's are very hard to copy. Do some Googling and you should find an answer.

I doubt that your drive is failing. GPS DVD's are very hard to copy. Do some Googling and you should find an answer.

I actually wasn't trying to back-up my GPS DVD. I actually couldn't load the sowtware onto my PC. I ended up sharing a DVD drive on another PC on my network to load it onto this PC.

That was several weeks ago. I now have a new PC and have moved everything including all of my Slysoft apps to the new good machine.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back