Does Slysoft have a program to backup Wii games?

Discussion in 'PC Gaming Discussion' started by viclmg, Dec 13, 2011.

1. viclmg

viclmg New Member

I have clone , mobile and cd, but I guess I dont quite know what game jackal:confused:
    does?

ive had the programs for years and I used to be able to use clone cd for comoputer game backup, but havent done that for a while and it appears the program no longer does that opperation?

help please????

Last edited: Dec 13, 2011
  2. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL & Mod

backing up wii games, requires afaik a certain model of a dvd burner. That being said, the backups themselves still wouldn't play on the drive due to being non-original discs. To play backed up games, your WII would need to be fitted with a modchip of some sort or custom flashed firmware.

3. Furball

Furball New Member

i use & love gamejackal for games works flawlessely mate

4. DrinkLyeAndDie

DrinkLyeAndDie Retired Moderator

Yes, GameJackal works great but it's only for PC games under Windows. It doesn't support PS2, PS3, or Wii.

5. CrAzY DeAleR

CrAzY DeAleR New Member

I recently unlocked my Wii to use homebrew and Play backups. It works with a Software mod, no Chips needed at all...

To make backups the easiest of all is to install ubs loader gx on your wii. Whenever a disc is inserted it asks if you want to rip it onto an attached usb drive.
    To manage backups of wii games on the pc I use wii backup Manager which is easy to use.

A very good site to have a look on would be wii-homebrew.com (there is a good tutorial in german called uhg (ultimate homebrew guide), no clue if it exists in english though but i could guide you if needed)

Feel free to pm me if you Need help, i should have all stuff i once gathered sill on sd Card and hard drive and should remember what issues you could spot and how to avoid.

I have Kids around too... my daughter 6 is very carefull with valueable goods, but my Cousin 11 sometimes gets in rage loosing a game and a disc could be thrown around the whole room then. Having the games backed up on PC and stored on a dedicated usb HD attached to the wii really saves you from buying new copies ;) And selecting games is faster too ;)

Last edited: Nov 20, 2014
  6. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL & Mod

Nice 3 year old thread necro mate.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk