• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Does REDFOX.bz contact customer that need refund help [Resolved]

Status
Not open for further replies.

wenbob

Two days ago my wife and I purchased Redfox DVD after being long time customers of Slysoft. We thought we were purchasing Clone DVD as well it turns out we purchased Clone CD by mistake immediately emailed REDFOX and informed them of my mistake and asked for a refund for the clone CD have emailed them twice to no response nothing : DROP DEAD nothing can one HELP or am I out of luck? Do you think they need money that bad?

I just checked the tickets, your request got answered shortly after your inquiry with a CloneDVD key attached.
Please check your gmail spam folder.

I just checked the tickets, your request got answered shortly after your inquiry with a CloneDVD key attached.
Please check your gmail spam folder.
Pete thank you for your courtesy I never thought to look in the spam folder I really cant remember when I had to it has been so long ago everything works fine now thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back