• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Question Does Paramount Plus on Amazon Premium have all the same content?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lower right corner for like a minute every 25-30 minutes. Not really a watermark as their logo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ha ha, I just download and watch, the quality is or always pretty good to me because I watch it on a small screen. I wish I had one of those big screen but my Social Security check won’t allow it LOL

Ha ha, I just download and watch, the quality is or always pretty good to me because I watch it on a small screen. I wish I had one of those big screen but my Social Security check won’t allow it LOL

I’m still using a 65” LG 1070P LED 3D TV in my living room. Can’t believe I bought into 3D.

I’m still using a 65” LG 1070P LED 3D TV in my living room. Can’t believe I bought into 3D.

Don't feel bad, I would wager to say that half of everything to do with TV's is pure marketing at this point.

Thank you all again for all the really helpful feedback. Special Thanks to blue2245.

Redfox1 I also am an older person on Social Security but I still buy big Screen TV's.
The picture is much sharper and clearer for older eyes. Like someone mentioned, I also purchased an LG 60 inch 1080p 3D TV and I am so angry that there are no more 3D TV's manufactured, at least in the US. Everything now is 4K or better which is an improvement over 1080p but I really liked 3D.
Prices for TV's in the US are pretty low depending on the size and features. You can find some really good bargains especially on sale. I am amazed at some of the prices.

If only I had the room I would buy another 60 Inch or larger. The Prices now are less then half of what I paid about 6 years ago. I recently purchased a 43 inch QLED 4K TV by Samsung just to see what all the fuss was about 4K. These TV's up scale 1080p video to even better quality and really shine with 4K content. The streaming is really great! You only live once. Buy yourself at least a 50 inch or larger, there are some amazing sales especially around holidays (especially Thanksgiving). We are trying to survive this terrible pandemic by watching a lot of movies since going out is risky even though we are fully vaccinated. We get everything delivered and watch tons of Blu Ray and 4K movies and discs. My wife is not at all into tech but she really loves to see her favorite movies and programs on a large screen. Your eyes will thank you!

What happened with 3D TV's was really bad but 4K will not become obsolete!

I agree with you, who said 4K will become obsolete, I must have missed that, I would love to have a 4K TV, only I can't afford it, I saw them in the stores for very reasonable prices for people that are still working, but a € 2,000 TV to me is as likely as buying a 20 room mansion on a private island. LOL. I am happy watching the shows on my Ipad and my 43in not 4K TV. I agree with you, the picture is sharper and better and the colors are better and it's all great, but if I have to choose between eating and watching TV, eating wins every time. ;)

If you go with STARZ on Amazon, there's no watermark

There’s a Starz log in the bottom right corner every 25 minutes or do for a minute. That’s what I mean by watermark. I’m not interested in having my video marked for life with a Starz logo.

In a way it already is becoming obsolete with the now (still superexpensive) 8k TV's.

Technology will always grow. 4K will be obsolete over time. It’s been 20 years since the first 4k display was introduced , it’s just part of the evolution process

Yeah there is, as mentioned earlier

Sorry...times do change. Time to complain to Amazon. They use to not allow logos....but I guess money can buy anything.
I have Ash Vs. Evil Dead, Black Sails and White Princess and The Virginian without logos....from Amazon. On STARZ, they had the logo.
Of course, these are for at least a year ago....

I agree...I'll pass on getting it again if there's a logo on everything now. There's absolutely ZERO reason for a pay channel to have logos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back