• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Question Does Paramount Plus on Amazon Premium have all the same content?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MCalca1706

I have a Premium Subscription to Paramount Plus from the Paramount Plus site.
I would like to switch to the Amazon Prime Version(for use with Any Stream) if all the same content is available.

Can anyone verify that all the content is the same for the premium plan for $9.99 on Prime.

Thank You

From what I've heard in this forum this is not the case. Some things are missing in the Prime Channel and only available at Paramount itself. But haven't checked it myself yet.

The content changes Same as every other provider, so no nobody will be able to confirm that

I subscribed through Amazon Prime Channels to Paramount+ for this very reason. What I will tell you is I was able to create a separate Paramount+ login though so I could watch directly through their app as well. So although I may not be able to download some content I can at least watch it if it’s not on Prime Channels. The pros of doing this outweigh the cons in my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I personally haven't found anything not on Amazon that's on Paramount, but that's just me. It's not like HBOmax that is missing a ton of stuff, if there is stuff missing
HBOmax is horrible with that. Paramount, like I said, I haven't found anything missing there. Even their original Trek stuff I've found there

I personally haven't found anything not on Amazon that's on Paramount, but that's just me. It's not like HBOmax that is missing a ton of stuff, if there is stuff missing
HBOmax is horrible with that. Paramount, like I said, I haven't found anything missing there. Even their original Trek stuff I've found there

I agree and have the same experience.

I agree and have the same experience.

Right now you can try Starz and Paramount + on Amazon for .99 for 2 months but you have to remember to cancel after 2 months, then it goes up to 6.99 or something like that.

I subscribed through Amazon Prime Channels to Paramount+ for this very reason. What I will tell you is I was able to create a separate Paramount+ login though so I could watch directly through their app as well. So although I may not be able to download some content I can at least watch it if it’s not on Prime Channels. The pros of doing this outweigh the cons in my opinion.
when you created the separate login did you make it the same as your Amazon email to be able to pay through amazon but watch on the native app as well ? I know it doesn't work the other way around, paying at paramount and then having the channel on Amazon

Many thanks to all for the very helpful feedback! I am hoping Any Stream Plus will support Paramount Plus so I would not have to go through the Amazon interface, which I don't like much.

I have Showtime through Amazon Channels and so far I have not found any missing content. I signed in on the app in the Firefox browser so I am able to access it on devices like Roku, the computer, tablet or smart TV's or Blu Ray Players. The IMDB channel (Internet Movie Database) is also available for free through Amazon Channels (and downloadable).

Yes, I tried HBO MAX through Amazon and found a lot of content missing. I upgraded to AnyStream Plus mainly to keep HBO MAX. To get all content on MAX you have to be subscribed to the more expensive Ad Free plan.
Thanks Again to all for the feedback

when you created the separate login did you make it the same as your Amazon email to be able to pay through amazon but watch on the native app as well ? I know it doesn't work the other way around, paying at paramount and then having the channel on Amazon

Check out this site

https://www.paramountplus.com/amazon/

the only "missing" content I've ever come across is extras. on occasion cbs all access would have gag reels for shows like life in pieces and the black and white episodes of twilight zone (now available on the blu-ray releases) but not missing episodes or shows. be warned though amazon - likely due to the huge number of channels they're juggling - does fail to make available stuff that should be available. unfortunately in my experience contacting them about it wont do any good as you're sent to an outsourced call center which will simply "file a report". the only time I witnessed any change is when they removed the wrong movie that had been added and of course did not add the right movie in its place.

amazon - likely due to the huge number of channels they're juggling - does fail to make available stuff that should be available
Amazon makes things available when the provider tells them they should. They want to make them available sooner (so the can sell the content and make $$$), but, well, the provider has a say in that.
A perfect example of this is Discovery , which doesn't make everything available, even on it's own network for days afterwards sometimes.
The other (soon to be removed) example of that is HBOMax, which would leave a ton of content off the amazon site itself, but make it available to the same viewer, on the same plan, if you logged into HBO's site
BBC does the same as discovery, likely due to licensing.
Amazon itself doesn't fail to make things available. They just can't due to licensing issues with the provider in most cases.

This link brings up my Paramount Plus Account Page which is not on Amazon?
Did you actually check out the page? This lets you link your subscription to a paramount account, or create one and then link it

First decide what you want to watch then you can search yourself without having to buy a subscription.

No service is going to have 100% of the shows you are looking for. So, enter the shows, movies, originals you are interested in and if it's offered through Amazon then you can not only watch it but download it with Anystream.

If the program you want to watch is apart of Paramount+ and is not provided through Amazon then you can still sign in through Paramount +'s site directly and on mobile and TV apps to watch the programming there you just won't be able to download it via Anystream.

How to sign in to Paramount+ using your Amazon logins https://support.paramountplus.com/s...to-my-device-via-a-TV-provider?language=en_US

Now, if you still don't want to take the effort and look for yourself your last bet is https://www.justwatch.com/ . Under the Home screen there will be a bold heading at the top saying
Movies and TV shows for you there will be icons of service provides and then a "+" symbol. Hit that plus sign a window pops up. Hit Unselect all and scroll the list. You'll see Paramount+ listed twice. You want to select the option that says "Paramount+Amazon Channel" only. Hit Done at the very top it'll close the window.

Now the homepage should refresh and display only shows available on Amazon's Paramount+ channel only. It's not 100% accurate but close enough to give you what you need.

Yes, I tried HBO MAX through Amazon and found a lot of content missing. I upgraded to AnyStream Plus mainly to keep HBO MAX. To get all content on MAX you have to be subscribed to the more expensive Ad Free plan.
Thanks Again to all for the feedback
I experienced the exact same thing.

Right now you can try Starz and Paramount + on Amazon for .99 for 2 months but you have to remember to cancel after 2 months, then it goes up to 6.99 or something like that.

You can? I don't see this.

Someone posted that already, Its no loss you get more content with an HBO Max subscription.

It is and it isn't. The quality of downloads on Amazon is far higher than through HBO Max.

I never really noticed I get good quality from both

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back