• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Does Game Jackal Pro work with The Witcher?

rhiggins

Has anyone been successful in getting The Witcher to work using GJ Pro? I have tried a few times and after creating a profile it still prompts for the DVD.

Has anyone been successful in getting The Witcher to work using GJ Pro? I have tried a few times and after creating a profile it still prompts for the DVD.

Game Jackal doesn't support Tages, so, no, it won't work.

Last edited:
I might be wrong here and will check when I get home in about 4-5 hours time but the other day I was going through some advance option with a profile I had created (Tom Clancy's Vegas 2) and saw Tages in the area where you could choose your copy protection, anyone else seen this? When I get home I will check and if I am correct will post a screenshot however that will only happen later on in the day because my home connection no longer has international access (reached my cap).

So this a screenshot of GJ and what protection you can select in advanced options of a profile:

Now correct me if I am wrong but isnt that Tages that Witcher uses? Or is this still something that the dev's are busy playing with?

We are busy working on Tages support... hence the menu options.

Back