• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Does dual DVD copy work with CloneDVD2?

gknyc

I use two DVD units where I place my source disk in one and the blank disk in the other one. I choose the DVD unit where the source disk is on choose the material to be copied and select the other unit as the unit to be written on.
After the read completes CloneDVD pops the drawer open that has the blank DVD in it and asks me to insert a blank DVD. If I just close the drawer write starts immediately.

Is unattended DVD to DVD copy not supported under CloneDVD2?

It is supported, and I've never had clonedvd eject my burner when it has a blank dvd media in it.
I have no idea why that would be happening for you.

Read/Write

I use two DVD units where I place my source disk in one and the blank disk in the other one. I choose the DVD unit where the source disk is on choose the material to be copied and select the other unit as the unit to be written on.
After the read completes CloneDVD pops the drawer open that has the blank DVD in it and asks me to insert a blank DVD. If I just close the drawer write starts immediately.

Are you using IDE/SATA/USB? If using IDE, the DVD writer needs to be on the Master connector of the ribbon cable (preferably 80 pin). If the writer is on the slave connector or you are using a 40 pin ribbon, they can't work at the same time and the blank may not be recognized until it is re-inserted. Even if they are on different IDEs, the writer still needs to be on the Master connector.

My DVD writer configuration

I have two reader/writer.
Reader drive D: is on a laptop and writer H: is on an USB connected external enclosure. I have no idea what controller handles USB connected external devices. I will try to reverse the process and read on H and write on D and see if that works. Thanks.:doh:

Back