• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Does anyone out ther own an OPPO BDP-103

gereral1

Im looking at the 7.1 dtshd ma decoding and truehd decoding as I run an amp without hdmi inputs. Currently I run my pc with madvr lav filters and dtsdecoder.dll and feed the 7.1 out from motherboard into my denon amp. Works fine but I'm sure the decoders on the oppo are better. Anyone use this player with the 7.1 rca surround outs and can I get your input on it.......thks

Got an answer from amazon. This player will play 2 channel stereo thru hdmi as well as 7.1 thru it's inboard decoder. Might getting this even if uhd player for oppo is coming out this month. I have other things I can use this player for than just playback of store bought discs.

Back