Does Anyone know

Discussion in 'Third Party Products' started by RedFox 1, Oct 7, 2007.

1. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

Does Anyone know what the latest version of PowerDVD Ultra is? The version I have is 7.3 on the splash page and 7.2 in the "about" , I have heard that there is a version 7.5 but I cannot for the life of me find it on their website. They do not even mention version numbers. I know there is a patch (3.1.0.4) but thats it. :(

2. Webslinger

Webslinger Retired Moderator

You'd probably get a faster answer in the Anydvd HD forum.

3. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

I figured this is a third party software, and it did not pertain to AnyDVDhd so I posted it here, but perhaps you are correct. I just can't enforce the rules if I do not follow them myself . LOL.:agree: I hope somebody see this, as I don't want to crosspost.8):D

4. Webslinger

Just move your thread to the Anydvd HD forum. I won't notice (/whistles tunelessly). :D

5. DetroitBaseball

DetroitBaseball Well-Known Member

Here's a download link for 7.5

deleted

It is a .rar file.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2007
  6. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

We have been asked in the past not to post links to their software. All I asked was what is the latest version. Not a link to it. Thankyou.

7. DetroitBaseball

Does it compete with Slysoft products? No. Therefore it is fine to be there.

8. Webslinger

Cyberlink posted in these forums and were angry and upset before. I think the problem was that someone posted a password that no one should have had access to.

9. DetroitBaseball

Well I didn't know that. And I didn't post a password.

10. Webslinger

Yeah, someone posted a username and password and linked to their servers. Cyberlink got really angry.

11. DetroitBaseball

So now we cannot post a link to a download of PowerDVD?

12. Charlie

Charlie Well-Known Member

I remember that it was like version 7.2 or 7.3 there was a mass relies in it too. I think it was deleted too don't seem to see it now.

13. Webslinger

14. DetroitBaseball

15. Charlie

Charlie Well-Known Member

Mass confusion maybe?

16. Webslinger

Neither did I. I think Slyfox 1 might have been concerned about Cyberlink getting angry at us again.

17. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

I did. Because Cyberlink has asked us in the past, not to post links to their software, do you understand this. Thanks for trying to help though.

18. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

That was exactly my point. Now, if noone know what the latest version is. I will e-mail Cyberlink. Thankyou all for your help.:agree:

19. DetroitBaseball

I never knew this. I was gone for awhile.