• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Do you lose quality when using CloneBD

XenosagaLover

Hi this might seem like a silly question since I know CloneBD makes copies of Blurays but if you decided you don't want a 1:1 copy mostly cause you don't need the subtitles and extra languages when you use CloneBD does it leave the original quality IE video and audio intact or do you lose some quality as it is not a 1:1 copy? Thanks so much for your time. I hope you all have a great day!!!

Hi this might seem like a silly question since I know CloneBD makes copies of Blurays but if you decided you don't want a 1:1 copy mostly cause you don't need the subtitles and extra languages when you use CloneBD does it leave the original quality intact or do you lose some quality as it is not a 1:1 copy? Thanks so much for your time. I hope you all have a great day!!!

That depends on your choice of settings.
When you make a BD-copy - move the size slider on the final page to the right-most position ("no compression" will be indicated).
When creating an MKV file: select "lossless" in the video codec dropdown box.

Actually, when you select "1:1 copy" it's the same: that option still allows you to either make a lossless copy or reduce the size.
1:1 only refers to the content, not to quality.

Back