• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

DO NOT CHARGE DISNEY + IN THE ANY

ward97

HelloLook I have problems with Disney +, it opens the Any .. but nothing is seen within the disney option

HelloLook I have problems with Disney +, it opens the Any .. but nothing is seen within the disney option

Hi @ward97

I would recommend providing the version of AnyStream you are using, and upload a log file. See Find AnyStream Version and Log Messages, Log Files and Dump Files if needed.

The first thing that is recommended is that you use the latest beta version here: AnyStream | RedFox Forum
Look near the top of the page. Currently, it's v1152.

I noticed this thread sounds similar to your issue... Disney+ tab is empty | RedFox Forum

I believe the OP doesn’t speak English and he’s having trouble understanding just want a log files is. I will take care of it.

I would say that the op is seeing a blank page on the d+ page. Yes a log will be helpful to understand what's happening.

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

I would say that the op is seeing a blank page on the d+ page. Yes a log will be helpful to understand what's happening.

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk
Correct, charge=load and nothing is seen probably means the tab is blank.

The more posts in this thread the more mixed up the OP is going to be, I am going to try to speak to him in his native language of Spanish so please do not post after me

Last edited:
Back