• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Do I need Anystream

Maybe they're included with paid prime, but the classics sure arent with trial and without britbox addon. At least not on the US on my end.

Yes, you are right the classics are only included with additional Britbox subscription, but even with Britbox the new versions 2005+ are the extra $20/season for streaming.

Sorry I got that confused.

1 problem at a time, I'll worry about finding a fix for that if I can get the current path working :)

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Funds cleared, card unlocked. Working so far. Was able to sign up for a britbox trial. We'll know in a week if it'll work for sure, if the card actually gets charged.

I’m sure that will work. I used a similar setup to buy things only sold in Japan.

Well trial lapsed. With the US unlocked service (suggested by @Dissones4u) i'm happy to confirm that i managed to sign up for prime video only (trial would only let me use the full one). At least until perhaps might come into play. ugh, lets hope never.

Code:
https://torrentfreak.com/movie-industry-vpns-and-tor-pose-a-threat-to-legitimate-streaming-platforms-201103/

Yup, the doctor who job was finished a couple days ago. My collection is even more complete than theirs lol. I believe they're missing almost entire seasons barring a few episodes on some. but it's nice to have subtitles, so i just complemented their versions with mine :) Won't need britbox for more than a month, unless i find something else on it

Back