• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Do I need a Blu-ray burner to burn Blu-ray Discs?

MelonSplitter

I am new to burning Bluray movies. Do I need a bluray burner or player to burn my movies and if so what else will I need? Thanks

You will need a Blu Ray player/Burner to read and burn bluray movies.

I suggest doing a lot of reading before taking on the burning of bl-ray discs... The more you know the better your success will be. These could be very expensive coasters, so I would start with a few re-writeable discs.

Burning of Blu-ray discs is easy as long as you don't need to shrink them. Once you've ripped it with AnydvdHD, check you can play it from the hardrive then just burn it back to BD-r or BD-re with a manual UDF setting of 2.5. It's only when you need to shrink them to get a DL disc to fit on a single layer that things get a bit more complicated

Back