• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

DNS Resolution for key.redfox.bz

dnsresolution

This is my second forum post today. The first post did receive one comment and then it vanished. I'm not sure which rule I broke.

I'll include more detail this time.

I'm in the process of transcoding a Television series that I own on Blu-ray. I'm on the fifth disc of many. The first four discs worked fine.

Today, when I attempted to "rip video disc to harddisk" the fifth disc I received the error, "Problem connecting to AnyDVD update server!"

I checked my bind (DNS) server logs and noticed that AnyDVD is attempting to perform DNS resolution for the subdomain "key.redfox.bz". When I manually open of a bash shell and attempt to query public DNS servers I get no value.

Perhaps RedFox has retired the subdomain key.redfox.bz? Is anyone else experiencing this problem?

Maybe being less rude like in your first post would help. BDs are usually not that difficult to decrypt. AnyDVD will check online if this disc is known and if not it will use a brute force attack. However, in your case your disc may just be dirty and needs cleaning.

I've re-tried discs that have already passed with the same problem. The software (AnyDVD HD) is attempting to make an http POST to key.redfox.bz and since it cannot resolve an IP address to key.redfox.bz the software is failing with an error.

There may be an issue with the your connection to the online database. Try again later.

There may be an issue with the your connection to the online database. Try again later.
Or something is blocking AnyDVD's internet access, but hey that's why we need that logfile

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

Perhaps RedFox has retired the subdomain key.redfox.bz? Is anyone else experiencing this problem?

Are you still using SlySoft AnyDVD (e.g. AnyDVD7695, last version for SlySoft licenses from RedFox ) or are you using a current RedFox AnyDVD?

Back