• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

DL from HD will not copy!!!

cheaton77

I have not tried burning another movie but I am trying to burn "pirates" it is a non high def disc. I am using DL mode on the title configuration screen at the slowest speed of x1. It burns to the hard drive just fine. When I burn to the blank DL disc at about 54% I get a media error, bad media. I tried using the second disc of the set "special features" the same thing happened at about 62%. I have ruined three DL disc this sucks there not cheap. Please help!!!!!!!!1

I have not tried burning another movie but I am trying to burn "pirates" it is a non high def disc. I am using DL mode on the title configuration screen at the slowest speed of x1. It burns to the hard drive just fine. When I burn to the blank DL disc at about 54% I get a media error, bad media. I tried using the second disc of the set "special features" the same thing happened at about 62%. I have ruined three DL disc this sucks there not cheap. Please help!!!!!!!!1

They may not be cheap price wise but they may be cheap disc wise. If you're not using Verbatim +R DL media, then you are using bad/moderate media. Generally burning at 1x isn't a good idea either. Try at least 2.4x. What type of media are you using?

Back