• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

DivX plays skipping every ~10 secs and screen is black.

rhoates

Hi all, I'm sure someone has come across this.

I've used previous versions (<1.2.01) of Clone Mobile to rip to Divx no probs and they play fine on my cheapo Sumvision DIVx player and PC alike.

I recently upgraded to 1.2.0.1 AND upgraded DivX to 6.8.3, now when I rip to Divx it plays fine on my PC but just shows blank and skips every 10 secs on my DivX player. Before you ask the same settings in Clone Mobile are always used and infact the properties of a working file (previously ripped) and a new non working file are identical (fame rate, bps etc...)

Should I 1) rollback a version of DivX or 2) Rollback a version of Clone Mobile?

Any answers would help a lot.

Cheers,

C.

Back