• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

DivX Encoding Problems (pixelation)

BearJammer

:bang:

Sorry if this has been asked before, however, I searched the forum and have not found an answer.

Some foreground info: CDVD-M 1.1.6.0, ADVD 6.3.1.2, movies=1408 US & Hostel II US, XP SP2, P4 3.4GHz, 2 GB RAM and also Win2k3 R2 SP2, Core2Quad 2.4 GHz 4Gb RAM.

Both machines get the same issue of momentary pixilation, typically at scene changes, and can persist for 10 -15 seconds, audio is fine. Source is original DVD, and on the XP machine I also tried the ADVD created ISO.

CDVD-M settings, generic divx, main title only, English Dolby ac-3/6, subs disabled, 720x404, quality=44 (have tried at 34, same results), deinterlace=unchecked, tried 1,2,&3 pass (same results), tried separate chapters and one large file (same results), all zooms =none, Devices.ini is stock.

My goal is to create a digital library of all my DVDs in DIVX.

Any advice would be appreciated.

OK, I may have answered my own question...

Prevoius DVIX codec 6.0.3=problems
Now DIVX codec 6.8.0=looking good so far

If anyone has seen this issue with a different fix, please let me know.

Thanks.

Back