• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Divixx AVI pixels bad in new version.

OB1KnObE

I was using ver 1.1.5.4 with no problems converting dvd to avi for my Smartparts 10.4" picture frame..... it always played fine at any resoultion...

I purchased a new Smartparts 15" frame, and none of my avi's would play audio.... Anyway i upgraded to ver 1.2.0.1.... now the video is pixeled at the top and streaky lines at the bottom... on both frames????????????

i found out the new frame no longer supports mp3....... DUMBASSES....:bang:

anyway i downladed Xillisoft Video Converter, it has tons of video and audio codec formats to use. i found both these frames were happy using pcm audio.... is there a selection for this with mobile? and why does the newest version pixelize?

I like some of mobile's features better, like being able to see the file size if you change something........

OB1

I was using ver 1.1.5.4 with no problems converting dvd to avi for my Smartparts 10.4" picture frame..... it always played fine at any resoultion...

I purchased a new Smartparts 15" frame, and none of my avi's would play audio.... Anyway i upgraded to ver 1.2.0.1.... now the video is pixeled at the top and streaky lines at the bottom... on both frames????????????

i found out the new frame no longer supports mp3....... DUMBASSES....:bang:

anyway i downladed Xillisoft Video Converter, it has tons of video and audio codec formats to use. i found both these frames were happy using pcm audio.... is there a selection for this with mobile? and why does the newest version pixelize?

I like some of mobile's features better, like being able to see the file size if you change something........

OB1

Is mobile using a different video codec since ver 1.1.5.4?

OB1 :bang:

Hmm, do you know whether or not your Smartparts frame supports XviD (nice gadget, by the way)?

Please test it by adding the following profile to CloneDVD mobile's "devices.ini" file (press the Windows key, then select start/my computer/hard disk on which CloneDVD mobile is installed, e.g. C:/Program Files/SlySoft/CloneDVD mobile/devices.ini and open that file with a text editor of your choise, e.g. Notepad):

[* Generic (XviD)]
Res1=320x240
Res2=480x360
Res3=640x480
Res4=720x540
ResAna1=320x180
ResAna2=480x270
ResAna3=640x360
ResAna4=720x404
ResAna5=852x480
AllowNativeTVResolution=1
VTag=DIVX
mopts=-audio-preload 0.8 -delay 0.1 -lameopts cbr:br=%abrate%
lavcopts=vcodec=libxvid
moac=mp3lame
Format=avi -noodml
FileType=avi
ARate=48000
ABRate=128
MVolume=10
Quality=23
useMencoder=1
SubTitle=1
MaxVBitrate=3000
ThreadCount=off

(If you need different resolutions just add or change them)

Then save the file afterwards, restart the CloneDVD mobile application and retry to convert the DVD (good question: what exactly are you trying to convert?)

Regarding the codecs we would have to check with our programmers, from the changelog we didn't see anything extraordinary: http://www.slysoft.com/download/changes_clonedvdmobile.txt

Are you 100% sure that these issues started between version 1.1.5.2 and 1.1.5.4? Then we would know where to start searching for the issue.

Last edited:
:rock:
Hmm, do you know whether or not your Smartparts frame supports XviD (nice gadget, by the way)?

Please test it by adding the following profile to CloneDVD mobile's "devices.ini" file (press the Windows key, then select start/my computer/hard disk on which CloneDVD mobile is installed, e.g. C:/Program Files/SlySoft/CloneDVD mobile/devices.ini and open that file with a text editor of your choise, e.g. Notepad):

[* Generic (XviD)]
Res1=320x240
Res2=480x360
Res3=640x480
Res4=720x540
ResAna1=320x180
ResAna2=480x270
ResAna3=640x360
ResAna4=720x404
ResAna5=852x480
VTag=DIVX
lavcopts=vcodec=libxvid
moac=mp3lame
Format=avi -noodml
FileType=avi
ARate=48000
ABRate=128
MVolume=10
Quality=23
useMencoder=1
SubTitle=1
MaxVBitrate=3000
ThreadCount=off

(If you need different resolutions just add or change them)

Then save the file afterwards, restart the CloneDVD mobile application and retry to convert the DVD (good question: what exactly are you trying to convert?)

Regarding the codecs we would have to check with our programmers, from the changelog we didn't see anything extraordinary: http://www.slysoft.com/download/changes_clonedvdmobile.txt

Are you 100% sure that these issues started between version 1.1.5.2 and 1.1.5.4? Then we would know where to start searching for the issue.

Put that in the ini file....... Video now plays fine on older and newer Smartparts frames..... I need wma or pcm audio for newer frames.....

Can you help?

Oh, these issues started after ver 1.1.5.4

Thanks
OB1 :bowdown:

Last edited:

Thanks
OB1 :bowdown:[/SIZE][/B]

There seems to be quite a few issues cropping up since Ver 1.1.5.4, they have changed something markedly, but we are being kept in the dark as to what. My guess, we will need to wait for another revision to come out. It's good that they keep improving the software, but have to say, earlier versions seemed to have worked a lot better. I could convert anything all the time, now.......no way.

Mike

Put that in the ini file....... Video now plays fine on older and newer Smartparts frames..... I need wma or pcm audio for newer frames.....

Can you help?

Thanks
OB1 :bowdown:

Can anyone tell me how to add WMA audio to the above ini file??

OB1
:bang:

[* Generic (XviD)]
Res1=320x240
Res2=480x360
Res3=640x480
Res4=720x540
ResAna1=320x180
ResAna2=480x270
ResAna3=640x360
ResAna4=720x404
ResAna5=852x480
VTag=DIVX
lavcopts=vcodec=libxvid
moac=mp3lame
Format=avi -noodml
FileType=avi
ARate=48000
ABRate=128
MVolume=10
Quality=23
useMencoder=1
SubTitle=1
MaxVBitrate=3000
ThreadCount=off

Shouldn't VTag=XVID?
AVI Info Tip shows a converted file as DIVX, but after changing this, it shows one as XVID

Back