• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Divergent Allegiant Screen Pass Problem

Jeff R 1

Don't know if you need it, but I also supplied the "Jar" file.
Speed Menu is choosing 111 at 2 hours and 33 seconds.
473 at @ hours I minute and 33 seconds.
And 2 hours and 33 seconds 738...

Thanks ! :)

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.3.1_Info_D_ALLEGIANT.ziplog
    1.2 MB · Views: 13
Don't know if you need it, but I also supplied the "Jar" file.
Speed Menu is choosing 111 at 2 hours and 33 seconds.
473 at @ hours I minute and 33 seconds.
And 2 hours and 33 seconds 738...

Thanks ! :)

Try it again - the correct playlist should be in the status window now.
AnyDVD will currently enforce Speedmenu for this one, until it is fully fixed.

738 in the status window now !
Great, thanks ! (y)

I copied the latest in the Divergent/Allegiant series and the movie starts out
fine, then about 25 or 30 seconds into the movie it starts over.....then about 1 hour and 10 minutes the
screen goes black, while the movie is still playing, however no audioI After about 20 minutes it starts playing again. Help!

I copied the latest in the Divergent/Allegiant series and the movie starts out
fine, then about 25 or 30 seconds into the movie it starts over.....then about 1 hour and 10 minutes the
screen goes black, while the movie is still playing, however no audioI After about 20 minutes it starts playing again. Help!

Please post an AnyDVD log file, so we know which disc you have.

I have found on some DVD's that AnyDVD HD is not recognizing all the titles on the DVD's, and is only picking one particular title out of four title's why it's only picking that only one is unknown, if u are having problems check out using
DVD Shrink, have had good luck in copying DVD's with this software, were ANYDVD hasn't performed it's functions on well.

I have found on some DVD's that AnyDVD HD is not recognizing all the titles on the DVD's, and is only picking one particular title out of four title's why it's only picking that only one is unknown, if u are having problems check out using
DVD Shrink, have had good luck in copying DVD's with this software, were ANYDVD hasn't performed it's functions on well.

This thread is about a particular Blu-ray disc, title "Allegiant".
Your post is neither related to that movie nor even to Blu-ray discs, so you're in the wrong thread and even the wrong section.

Please create a thread of your own and do that in the DVD section.
Thank you.

We can't help you unless you help us. Post a DVD logfile, needed for a solution to your problem.

I'm having the same exact problem with this title.
If you have a DVD issue, please post in the AnyDVD section. I've seen you post in both the AnyDVD HD section and the AnyDVD section.

What type of disc do you have?? If it is a DVD, then please post a log in the AnyDVD section. If you have a Blu-ray disc, then please post a log in the AnyDVD HD section.

:)

Back