• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Distorted Screen on Power DVD Ultra Playback

bbfn11

I have a All in wonder 9800 installed with the latest dirvers and can only hear the sound and get distorted video (colored horizontial lines across the screen) with AnyDVD HD running. I have tried it with the riped files and through the DVD Add-On player. I have a 3.0 MHz processor with a gig of ram. Any suggestions? I downloaded AnyDVD HD because it said that I did not need HDCP compliant hardware. Is my processor too slow or it it another matter completely. Thank You!

I have a All in wonder 9800 installed with the latest dirvers and can only hear the sound and get distorted video (colored horizontial lines across the screen) with AnyDVD HD running. I have tried it with the riped files and through the DVD Add-On player. I have a 3.0 MHz processor with a gig of ram. Any suggestions? I downloaded AnyDVD HD because it said that I did not need HDCP compliant hardware. Is my processor too slow or it it another matter completely. Thank You!

AnyDVD/HD gets rid of the HDCP requirements for monitor and video card. This does NOT mean that your card must not meet the minimum video specs of PowerDVD Ultra, just that HDCP isn't needed. In the ATI line you'll need an X1600 or higher model this is due to the video processing requirements of the player NOT HDCP.

bbfn when you play it you haveto use play from harddrive just select the folder the okay button lights up click okay i had this problem and this fixed it

Back