Disney's Dumbo "Special Edition zum 70. Jubiläum [deutsch]"

Discussion in 'AnyDVD HD (DVD issues)' started by Martin, Apr 14, 2016.

1. Martin

Martin Well-Known Member

I wanted to copy this movie on my HDD, but AnyDVD HD didn't want to!
    AnyDVD told me, the Disc was dirty or defective, but my Samsung Blu-ray Player did it without a Problem!

Disney seems to be pretty stubborn!:sneaky:

First time, I tried to copy the disc, AnyDVD HD told me, there were 143 bad sector protection and CloneDVD wanted to "fix" it, but it didn't work.

Second time is discribed above.

Have fun at work! I hope it's easily fixed!;)
    Martin

Attached Files:

2. Pete

Pete Forum Admin Staff Member

Thread moved from Blu-ray section to DVD section.

3. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL & Mod

Playing isn't the same as ripping. That said, as usual Disney discs are CSS protected. You on the other hand have an unset drive hardware region which causes problems for anydvd with CSS protected discs. Exit anydvd completely, set the drive hardware region, try again.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 5 met Tapatalk

4. Martin

Martin Well-Known Member

@Ch3vr0n "set the drive hardware region" You mean --> AnyDVD --> Video-DVD --> Settings --> Default Region --> (my case) 2 Europe, Near East etc...?? Doesn't work! Same message (dirty disc)!

5. Ch3vr0n

That's because you didn't read the 3 words in front of it. EXIT ANYDVD COMPLETELY, you set the drive hardware region in Windows device manager. The tray icon cannot be active and running. What you're doing is assigning anydvd a region.

6. Martin

Martin Well-Known Member

Works fine! :DThanks Ch3vr0n! Besides, how do you open an ziplog-file?

7. Ch3vr0n

Glad i could help. Any program that can open zip can open ziplog. You just have to manually say it can via right click > ' open with...'