• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Disneyland: Secrets, Stories & Magic, Disc 1

Here is the new zip file for Disneyland, Secrets, Stories and magic, seems we still have the same problem, with or without AI scanner on or off, loss of allot of data files and the same two files are missing. I am using the new Beta 6.3.0.8. The total data on the original disc is 6.58GB and the back-up has 3.45GB.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_D_DISNEYLAND_SECRETS.zip
    191.3 KB · Views: 4
Here is the new zip file for Disneyland, Secrets, Stories and magic

Oh wait . . .

You have some packet writing junk on this system, namely Sonic Solution's Drag to Disc, which can interfere with not only Slysoft's software, but a lot of others as well. If you require drag and drop functionality, use dvd-ram instead, which is more stable.

Cdralw2k (system32\drivers\Cdralw2k.sys), Version: 8.0.0.212 (8.0.0.212)
Company: Sonic Solutions
Product: Drag-to-Disc
Copyright: Copyright (c) 1994-2005 Sonic Solutions
Description: CDRAL Place Holder Driver (see PxHelp)
FileVersion: 8.0.0.212
ProductVersion: 8.0.0.212

pwd_2k (system32\drivers\pwd_2k.sys), Version: 7.5.0.47 (7.5.0.47)
Description: Win2000 Framework for Packet Write Driver
FileVersion: 7.5.0.47
ProductVersion: 7.5.0.47

drvmcdb (system32\DRIVERS\drvmcdb.sys), Version: 3.22.7.0 (1.0.0.1)
Copyright: Copyright © Sonic Solutions
Description: Device Driver
FileVersion: 3.22.07a

Cdr4_2K (system32\drivers\Cdr4_2K.sys), Version: 8.0.0.212 (8.0.0.212)
Description: CDR4 CD and DVD Place Holder Driver (see PxHelp)

1. a) Download imgburn. It's a free program: http://www.imgburn.com/index.php?act=download
(it's also an excellent program imo)
b)Go to "Tools"-->"Filter Drive Load Order"
c) Select "Cdr4_2K", "pwd_2k", "drvmcdb", and "Cdralw2k"; select "remove selected filter" for ALL of them. Then click "ok" and reboot.

Keep in mind whatever program(s) installed those filters will no longer function properly

2. Click the red fox icon on your toolbar. Click "default". Click "ok".
Also please ensure the A.I. scanner is set to default (click red fox icon-->navigate to "video dvd"-->"settings"-->"Automatic (default)")
And disable logging under "program settings").
Now use Anydvd ripper

3. If the output is still being truncated by Anydvd ripper, please reupload the .zip file after removing those filters and rebooting.

Last edited:
Oh wait . . .

You have a ton of packet writing software on your system. Hold on a sec . . .

pwd_2k (system32\drivers\pwd_2k.sys), Version: 7.5.0.47 (7.5.0.47)
Description: Win2000 Framework for Packet Write Driver
FileVersion: 7.5.0.47
ProductVersion: 7.5.0.47

Cdr4_2K (system32\drivers\Cdr4_2K.sys), Version: 8.0.0.212 (8.0.0.212)
Description: CDR4 CD and DVD Place Holder Driver (see PxHelp)

Remove these.

I got it to copy late last night, I shutdown the computer and then rebooted, turned off the AI and it backed up perfect. I have never had any problems with my old computer, it works fine except for this DVD. Now my new computer is slower than snails, and it has vista on it, my old one has windows 2000 and roxio, but I use 1click DVD 5 along with AnyDVD and it always makes great back-ups, never had to to turn off anything, and it is allot faster than the new one, figure that one out. But in a nutshell, 6.3.0.8 worked on Disneyland, Secrets, Stories and Magic just fine as long as the AI is turned off.

I can't remember if I posted this to you but when you use 1 click it is advised that you disable cprx.

I got it to copy late last night, I shutdown the computer and then rebooted, turned off the AI and it backed up perfect. I have never had any problems with my old computer, it works fine except for this DVD. Now my new computer is slower than snails, and it has vista on it, my old one has windows 2000 and roxio, but I use 1click DVD 5 along with AnyDVD and it always makes great back-ups, never had to to turn off anything, and it is allot faster than the new one, figure that one out. But in a nutshell, 6.3.0.8 worked on Disneyland, Secrets, Stories and Magic just fine as long as the AI is turned off.

Thank you. I have updated the sticky. For 6.3.0.8 beta, the A.I. scanner needs to be disabled.

Thanks for that bit of info Charlie, now if I can just remember it, LOL.

I'm usually on my toes and mention it first hand. Been playing video games lately though :D

I read an article recently about the secrets of Disneyland and it has really sparked my curiosity to know more. Where can I download this DVD mentioned in the post and does it have any new interesting secrets?

Back