• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Discussion Disney Tini Tour 2022 Farewell of The Year, Errors when trying to download

MCalca1706

Disney Tini Tour 2022! Farewell of The Year, Errors when trying to download, Initialization Error First Stage Stream initialization failed I was able to play this video on Disney so it is available.

AnyStream beta 1.4.9.9 A Log File is attached as well as a screen shot of the error.

Another problem I was having with the previous Anystream version (don't know about this version yet) is the wrong language set as default instead of English. United States, English is the default in the settings. I then have to change the language to English using VLC or Power DVD. Most of the time the language is set to Spanish instead of English.
Is anyone else having this problem?

Some titles in Netflix are still 960X540 although I read that this was supposed to be fixed.

Attachments

• Initialization  Error.png
    Initialization Error.png
    22.5 KB · Views: 3
  • AnyStream_1.4.9.9.astlog
    10.4 MB · Views: 5
Let me try and see what the issue is. Yes, some titles on Netflix are still in SD, we are currently working on fixing this. Thanks for your input.

Some titles in Netflix are still 960X540 although I read that this was supposed to be fixed.
Where did you read this? The last beta 1.4.9.9 only fixed Amazon and all its subscriber channels.:)

Posted by McCalca1706
I then have to change the language to English using VLC or Power DVD. Most of the time the language is set to Spanish instead of English.
Is anyone else having this problem?
It's not a problem, English and Spanish are default. You must uncheck Spanish in the download box.

Last edited:
Tini Tour is available on the Disney+ site, let me try it on my computer.:)

EDIT - Yup it errors out. I will go over this with the developers.;) Thank you for the log file.

Last edited:
Let’s keep all your issues in this thread, please

Back