• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Disney+ tab is empty

Azzr34l

Purchased the software yesterday and downloaded quite a bit last night and this morning from amazon, netflix and disney+ without any issues. Then Disney+ tab went blank this morning while using the app - there's no content showing in the tab. Uninstalled app, rebooted, reinstalled, rebooted and same problem. Amazon and netflix work ok, it's just Disney. Log seems to show it connecting successfully to disney. Logs are attached - one is before I uninstalled/reinstalled, the other is after.

Thanks

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.1.5.0 After Uninstall-Reinstall.astlog
    276.7 KB · Views: 2
  • AnyStream_1.1.5.0 Before Uninstall.astlog
    274.8 KB · Views: 1
I have the exact same issue today. It worked a day or two ago and I can log into the regular Disney Plus portal just fine.

Can confirm that with VPN for US and without for Germany.
AP and NF loading fine, but Disney is empty, only D+Logo, Profile, Logout Putton and search bar visible, nothing in the box below.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.1.5.0local.astlog
    240.8 KB · Views: 1
  • AnyStream_1.1.5.0VPN.astlog
    253.7 KB · Views: 0
Thx for this post exactly same issue :'(

edit : The beta version solves the problem I think thank you redfox and Pete :)

Last edited:
Post a log file with 1.1.5.2, please.
Anyone having the problem.
1.1.5.0 - Disney tab blank; showed four placeholder boxes when using Search, boxes clickable but no metadata
1.1.5.2 - Disney working again; log from startup attached.

Experiencing the same issue. Most of the D+ tab is blank. There are some icons display on the first page but nothing after that. Log file and screen shots attached.Screen 1.jpg Screen 2.jpg

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.1.5.2 D+ Display Issue.astlog
    43.3 KB · Views: 6
Experiencing the same issue. Most of the D+ tab is blank. There are some icons display on the first page but nothing after that. Log file and screen shots attached.
According to the log file, a lot of the queries sent out to disney time out.
The timeout value is relatively short, though (6 seconds) - I can increase it and we'll see what happens.
But usually those queries get responses within a fraction of a second.

Experiencing the same issue. Most of the D+ tab is blank. There are some icons display on the first page but nothing after that. Log file and screen shots attached.View attachment 58165 View attachment 58166

Don, do you use PiHole or is anything else filtering DNS or URLs? You probably know about it already but PiHole loves to block some of CDN's used by the providers. I have trouble with it from time to time and I have to whitelist stuff. Same really goes for any other sort of filtering you might be using. Just a thought.

Not using PiHole. I am using dnsmasq but that is not blocking anything. I am using a VPN but that hasn’t been an issue. I’ll try without the VPN tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wow. i can't win w/ this software , it just
DOES NOT like me. first 1080 disappeared 2 weeks ago. now, i've been using the nightlies but 1.1.5.2 seemed to have an issue with recycle bin not deleting AS files and just acting retarded/extremely delayed response and downloading taking a lonnng time but that may be because i chose to embed more than 1 subtitle. so i went back to 1.1.5.0. yesterday i removed the nightlies. today my disney is empty. back to the nightlies.

edit: also i'm on win 10 enterprise. microsoft screwed up toolbar 3-4 weeks ago. it just disappeared with an update. maybe recycle bin issue is MS

Last edited:
Regarding the loss of 1080p, it helps reading the stickies. https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/faq-please-read-this-before-you-post.79043/
The recycle bin not deleting AS files is a recycle bin problem. Not an anystream one, unless there's a bug, AS releases "posession" of files the moment you close it or the download is complete
AS other than it's speed setting (which enables to you say which maximum speed its allowed to use) has zero control over how fast you actually download, with or without multiple subtitles. That's exclusively down to your connection between your PC and the CDN server.
There are no nightlies, but there is a bug in version &150 that causes the disney tab to be blank, which is what 1152 fixes.

Regarding the loss of 1080p, it helps reading the stickies. https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/faq-please-read-this-before-you-post.79043/
The recycle bin not deleting AS files is a recycle bin problem. Not an anystream one, unless there's a bug, AS releases "posession" of files the moment you close it or the download is complete
AS other than it's speed setting (which enables to you say which maximum speed its allowed to use) has zero control over how fast you actually download, with or without multiple subtitles. That's exclusively down to your connection between your PC and the CDN server.
There are no nightlies, but there is a bug in version &150 that causes the disney tab to be blank, which is what 1152 fixes.

ok. thanks. yes i got over the 1080 problem. it was just 1 show. but it was a 10 yr show and i was 3 seasons finished. [3 is better than none. those black bars bug my OCD ]

you might be right on the releasing permissions part because my recycle bin is better since 1.1.5.0 back in . i do have some logs here . i think the 1152 logs are in another hdd but i'm not getting luck with the dock/hdd booting up/recognizing. i will edit ifi find

edit: yeah. no luck. wavlink dual dock uses crap power wires. i now have to leave it off for few hours.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.1.5.1_Dump_20210611125227.astdmp
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • AnyStream_1.1.5.1_Dump_20210611122230.astdmp
    934.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
According to the log you're using 1151, not 1152 for working D+ you need 1152

Not using PiHole. I am using dnsmasq but that is not blocking anything. I am using a VPN but that hasn’t been an issue. I’ll try without the VPN tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Tried it without the VPN and it worked. Been using it all along with VPN without issues. I'll have to try a different VPN server as the one I am using might be having issues.

Thanks for the support.

Back