• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Question Disney Provider Setup Failed

Still can't get into Disney. Odd as I can't even select the logout option for Disney+ I get this provider set up failed when I first click on the Disney tab but then once I click on okay, it looks like the bigger image I posted where you cant even select logout. Odd. 1707728630893.png1707728543093.png

Uninstall and re-install should help with that.
- or -
Do this on your own risk:
close AnyStream
clear the values of Cache and CacheC in the registry:
Code:
\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\RedFox\AnyStream\Media\disney
start AnyStream and log in to D+

Uninstall/reinstall did not work for Disney. All the others I use- netflix, amazon, apple, hulu work but Disney came back just with that same pop up upon reinstall.

. Is Disney back now or not?
no, I just said that Disney + has the same error pop ups as I posted when I started this thread. It gave that little provider setup failed pop up and when okaying that, the logout option is greyed out so unlike the other stream sites, it doesn't tell you that you are logged out and to please log in.

no, I just said that Disney + has the same error pop ups as I posted when I started this thread. It gave that little provider setup failed pop up and when okaying that, the logout option is greyed out so unlike the other stream sites, it doesn't tell you that you are logged out and to please log in.
I cant help you without a logfile, please post one.

Help Us Help you. Please make an AnyStream log file with every error report posted.

1. Look at the GUI of AnyStream.
2. In the upper left-hand corner you will see FILE
3. Press File, and you will see Create log file, create it
4. It is in a .zip format (lastlog) on your desktop or in your documents
5. Upload to the forum with your error report and explanation.

Thank you all for your cooperation.:)

okay, thanks
Can you please delete the following registry entries (AnyStream not running):

Code:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\RedFox\AnyStream\Media\disney\Cache
and
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\RedFox\AnyStream\Media\disney\CacheC

then start AnyStream and try again.
If that doesn't help, then I have to assume, that some 3rd party software (firewall? anti-virus-junk?) is blocking. It's a fairly innocent network request being dropped immediately without a visible cause.
The logout button doesn't appear, because you're not really logged in.
Deleting those two mentioned entries also clears any cookies, in case they are getting in the way.

Can you please delete the following registry entries (AnyStream not running):

Code:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\RedFox\AnyStream\Media\disney\Cache
and
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\RedFox\AnyStream\Media\disney\CacheC

then start AnyStream and try again.
If that doesn't help, then I have to assume, that some 3rd party software (firewall? anti-virus-junk?) is blocking. It's a fairly innocent network request being dropped immediately without a visible cause.
The logout button doesn't appear, because you're not really logged in.
Deleting those two mentioned entries also clears any cookies, in case they are getting in the way.
I am having the exact same issue, except it is both Disney + and MAX. They both worked fine until a short time ago. I have not added any new fire walls. I tried to delete the two line you suggested to the other user but to no avail. Amazon Prime, You-Tube, Paramount, Peacock, Netflix and HULU all work fine still. Not sure what to try next?

Not sure if this is relevant, but ... did you get D+ and Max as part of some package? If so, please close AnyStream, create a (additional) profile on their webpages, clear the registry values once more and try to log in to AnyStream again.

Not sure if this is relevant, but ... did you get D+ and Max as part of some package? If so, please close AnyStream, create a (additional) profile on their webpages, clear the registry values once more and try to log in to AnyStream again.
I set up a different profile but that did not help. My streams are not part of any bundle except for D+ and HULU together, but HULU works fine

I set up a different profile but that did not help. My streams are not part of any bundle except for D+ and HULU together, but HULU works fine
Please post a log file right after this happens. Do not close AnyStream.

Help Us Help you. Please make an AnyStream log file with every error report posted.

Please post a log file right after this happens. Do not close AnyStream.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.8.3.0.astlog
    162.4 KB · Views: 7
Are you running a VPN? If so, disable it.

I have just set up a Mini-PC and ran into the same warning.

(Just trying to help)

Back