• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Disney+ Provider Setup Failed

Here the log

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.2.8.0.astlog
    529.3 KB · Views: 5
And so....what's the solution?

Last edited:
Provider setup usually can be fixed by going into settings, disabling the specific one, restarting anystream and re-enable that provider.

Clicking on an unknown link seems a bit scary. Don't do it. Logfile is best.

Ibb is a pretty well known image host.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Provider setup usually can be fixed by going into settings, disabling the specific one, restarting anystream and re-enable that provider.
I have tried now, but dont work....and I have also unistalled and install AS again but I dont have fix the problem....

Last edited:
So is there a problem with Disney+???? Have I to wait an update or i can solve this?

I have buy a lifetime licence.....I am waiting for an answer how to solve....

So is there a problem with Disney+???? Have I to wait an update or i can solve this?

You have to wait until the developers look at your logfile.

I'm having a problem with HBOMax. Clearly there are still problems.

I am encountering the same issue with Disney+. "Provider Setup Failed", if I have my BitDefender VPN Plus enabled when I start AnyStream.

If I attempt to log into Disney+ directly with the VPN on (without AnyStream), it fails (black screen).

If I log in to Disney+ without the VPM, it starts correctly.

I can then enable the VPN, and at that point I can start AnyStream, and initiate/complete the Disney+ download (but is my IP address actually obscured at this point? -I don't know).

Still I have the problem I cant open Disney+

This is the log error:
[Notice] [browser:disney] Startup provider...

[Notice] [disney] starting session...

[Error] [disney] [ca77ffd0] failed: 302 (400) Error transferring https://global.edge.bamgrid.com/token - server replied: Bad Request

[Error] [disney] Retrieving Access token failed

how much time i have to wait for you to fix this error?????

Last edited:
Same problem for me with D+, logfile attached.
Tried with AS+ 1.2.8.4 and 1.2.9.0, same result.
Thanks for your help.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.2.9.0.astlog
    3.8 KB · Views: 2
Still I have the problem I cant open Disney+

This is the log error:
[Notice] [browser:disney] Startup provider...

[Notice] [disney] starting session...

[Error] [disney] [ca77ffd0] failed: 302 (400) Error transferring https://global.edge.bamgrid.com/token - server replied: Bad Request

[Error] [disney] Retrieving Access token failed

how much time i have to wait for you to fix this error?????

From your log file:
00:00:02.322 - [Debug] [disney] Request main page
00:00:17.327 - [Error] [disney] Request timed out: https://www.disneyplus.com/home
00:00:17.327 - [Warning] [disney] Error retrieving home page
[...]
00:00:18.668 - [Error] [disney] [37c14310] failed: 302 (400) Error transferring https://global.edge.bamgrid.com/token - server replied: Bad Request

Without one of the Dev's providing their insight if they think it's a problem with AS, I would guess that something is interfering with traffic to/from that URL and is most likely a firewall/vpn/proxy issue on your end. Do you possibly have the "use proxy" selected for D+ which may cause issues if not configured properly? We had another reported issue where the checkbox was checked with no settings. I'm not sure there is anything for AS to fix since it normally works fine without using a VPN/proxy. In those cases it's normally up to the person to unblock a URL or try a different server/ip for the VPN connection. If you disable any VPN/firewall/proxy/web filtering, does D+ let you login?

upload_2022-1-11_15-9-4.png

EDIT: Your log does show "not using proxy" so you probably don't have the use proxy checked but I wanted to verify. ;-)

Last edited:
Solved, withoud VPN work, ask me again username and password, then open correctly. Then I close AS and I connect to VPN,
open again AS and work with my VPN. Thank you to all.

Back