• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved Disney+ not working

imcatinhiding

Error: Playlist payload is not an object. Other sites work fine. Have switched region to other, no help there. Have signed in and out from disney+ also. Uninstalled Anystream and reinstalled.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.5.5.0.astlog
    27.4 KB · Views: 2
It is working for me at the moment.. You should leave a log file. SORRY!! Somehow I missed that you DID leave a log file... Must be a Friday. ;)

Last edited:
00:00:28.325 - [Notice] [disney] starting session...

00:00:28.716 - [Notice] [browser:disney] Provider logged in, getting profiles...

00:00:28.722 - [Notice] [browser:disney] Retrieve page content...

00:00:33.792 - [Error] [disney] [b6986f10] failed: 201 (403) Error transferring https://disney.playback.edge.bamgri...-d029bf422408/scenarios/restricted-drm-ctr-sw - server replied: Forbidden

00:00:33.792 - [Error] [disney] Playlist payload is not an object

I am going to ask you to be more precise, exactly what is not working? Is it that you cannot download one movie, or you cant download any movies? What exactly are you experiencing?
The snippet above is extremely misleading. I know what that is.

1. Please upgrade your subscription to a no ads subscription
2, You need to make a profile ("My Profile" is not sufficient)
3. You cannot download IMAX Enhanced. It wont work
4. make sure your Disney password is the same as your HULU password using the Disney/ Hulu bundle
5. Your Forbidden error is an authorization error. Make sure you are not logged in on too many machines.
6. Can you download most movies, and is it just one you cannot?

I cant download anything on disney+. Hulu and disney passwords are the same.

Back