• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Disney+ limited resolution and audio bitrate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Instead of lying to people wouldn't it be better just to say "any stream is unable to allow resolutions beyond 1080p".

Nobody is lying here. You may want to check the product page description.

Availability of supported streaming services and their available video quality (480p/576p/SD, 720p/HD, 1080p/HD) could vary and depends on geo location, current encryption/decryption technology, and many other parameters.

Nobody is lying here. You may want to check the product page description.

Basically by stating that all web-dl are screen recorded except ours. Yeah that's very misleading because that totally is not true. 4K streams can also be downloaded from Disney+ if you have the keys.

By all means, point me to the exact forum post by official Redfox staff or any section on the main webpage that said all other stream rippers are screen recorders. What any other forum user says (including myself!) may not be accurate

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Instead of lying to people wouldn't it be better just to say "any stream is unable to allow resolutions beyond 1080p".
I didnt lie to anyone, I could say the same thing, but I dont want to be rude.

I'm not sure why you are misleading people about 4K webdl being screen recorded because that would be a webrip. Just because red fox is unable to provide that resolution doesn't mean that other people or groups aren't using secret software to download in 4k. Screen recording would take as long as the run time of the video. It's impossible to screen record a 4K video in a couple of minutes from the time you click download and the time it shows up on your drive
This whole post is irrelevant to this forum. I could care less about " The Scene" whether they are screen recorded or , Nah, they are 99% screen recorded, and we don't discuss webDLs in this forum, I hope you understand that.

And post #10 you stated HD or high definition as if they are two different things. HD stands for high definition. Maybe you meant SD

Yeah you did. I have already quoted the message. Just look back

No he didn't. How is what he said a lie? Most (if not all) "web-dl's" are very much screen recorders often compressed with custom versions of the x264 and x265 command line tools. What the scene does, and how they do it doesn't belong on these boards. That's irrelevant. His post #10 is just as clear.

Disney+ currently supports two basic video resolutions: HD, or high-definition, which goes from 720p to up to 1080p (1,920-by-1,080 pixels) and SD, which is a shorthand for “standard definition”, that offers DVD-like quality at up to 720-by-480 pixels

If you missread that, that's on you. Not redfox.

HD as a matter of fact DOES mean 2 different things. There's HD-READY (720p) the earliest version of HD, and "FULL-HD (1080p)".

Just because you say it doesn't make it true, I never lied to anyone. Now this has come to an end. If you want me to close this thread I will, we do not discuss web dl on the forum as I have said before, and that no lie. Please stop .

This whole post is irrelevant to this forum. I could care less about " The Scene" whether they are screen recorded or , Nah, they are 99% screen recorded, and we don't discuss webDLs in this forum, I hope you understand that.

99% screen recorded is not accurate. Any stream is only one of a small few publicly available softwares that anyone can use to download streams. With that said there has always been ways to download streams that are privately kept secret. I enjoy the program but I am more than knowledgeable enough to realize streaming content has been available that were downloaded and that's the reason why we have naming structures.

Just because you say it doesn't make it true, I never lied to anyone. Now this has come to an end. If you want me to close this thread I will, we do not discuss web dl on the forum as I have said before, and that no lie. Please stop .

We discuss any stream and it creates web-dl.

99% screen recorded is not accurate. Any stream is only one of a small few publicly available softwares that anyone can use to download streams. With that said there has always been ways to download streams that are privately kept secret. I enjoy the program but I am more than knowledgeable enough to realize streaming content has been available that were downloaded and that's the reason why we have naming structures.
Now you are trolling the forum, so I will close this thread, if you would like to keep this up, we can do it in private.

I would like to add, that discussing 3rd party software is allowed, but we have an extra section for that. This is the AnyStream forum and that's what should be discussed.

Clarifying for those who were left with question marks after reading through this thread:

Any stream is only one of a small few publicly available softwares that anyone can use to download streams
To my knowledge, there are exactly 2 including AnyStream (if anyone knows another one, I'd be curious to hear about it).

The other is DVDFab Downloader, or now "StreamFab" (maybe it's an hommage, that they constantly are inspired by our naming, wording, ....).
From what I hear, though, it hardly works, is overpriced and doesn't fare well with the recent DRM updates.

Everything else are screen recorders, though they almost always hide that fact as best they can.

I would like to add, that discussing 3rd party software is allowed, but we have an extra section for that. This is the AnyStream forum and that's what should be discussed.

Clarifying for those who were left with question marks after reading through this thread:

To my knowledge, there are exactly 2 including AnyStream (if anyone knows another one, I'd be curious to hear about it).

The other is DVDFab Downloader, or now "StreamFab" (maybe it's an hommage, that they constantly are inspired by our naming, wording, ....).
From what I hear, though, it hardly works, is overpriced and doesn't fare well with the recent DRM updates.

Everything else are screen recorders, though they almost always hide that fact as best they can.
Can confirm,...

I recently tested DVDFab Downloader AKA "StreamFab" and it does indeed have issues with new browser standards / DRM. Currently it cannot download from some of its advertised supported streaming service at all let along quibbling about supported resolutions. It is also heinously overpriced. Easily well over twice the price of AnyStream and that is supposedly their sale price.

There is no comparison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back