• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Not a RedFox Issue Disney 720p Limit

The last few posts are amusing, the anger, the negative reactions.
You know, both teams said 'NEVER' when it came to Hulu exceeding 720p, look where we are now.
The point is, someone figured it out, it's a foot in the door that may and probably will lead to other things.
If you think my post was anger...you'd probably cry if I told you your socks didn't match.
You do realize what will most likely happen now, right....Disney will rekey everything before July of last year rendering those cached keys useless.

The last few posts are amusing, the anger, the negative reactions.

If you think my post was anger...you'd probably cry if I told you your socks didn't match.
You do realize what will most likely happen now, right....Disney will rekey everything before July of last year rendering those cached keys useless.

No, not really, am trying to respond to the issue in the most tepid manner, discussions around here get pretty heated at times.
Some people are pissed bc someone mentioned that some other company has done something deemed "impossible" with regards to a named provider. Most of the responses have been to 'go play with the other guys then' or that 'it doesn't count because they're doing it with method Z.' If you do it with method Z, A, D, or X, no one cares, at the end of the day you have a file sitting on your hard drive. I have both programs, each has their pros and cons. If I was team red 100% through and through, I would still be waiting for Peacock. Since I have both programs, I enjoy the best of each.

In a sense, aren't providers constantly rekeying? That's why thing break, then it takes a week or more to fix, and the cycle repeats.

well know supries that some people on here were quite rude to me when i mentioned it

well know supries that some people on here were quite rude to me when i mentioned it
No one was quite rude to you when you mentioned it....all that was pointed out was that they didn't actually do anything. They STOLE the hard work of many people and incorporated the keys into their database. People there are already complaining complete series won't download...guess what, those of us that have had access to the keys already knew that. If you want to know what actually makes me mad is that when Disney nullifies those keys and the private database is rebuilt, my chances of getting access will probably be ZERO because they won't trust anyone anymore.

I'm sorry you feel people are against you, but I own both programs. I also don't need to own either. I can download them myself. And, if for some reason I can't, I have multiple private websites I can use. As for the two programs, preference wise...AS is usually working 100%. the other guys rarely have everything working. If I have a problem here...it is normally address immediately. If it's a Friday, don't count on help at the other site until Monday.

There was also a claim on here that Hulu was 720p and would never be 1080p...that's never been true.

Back