• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Disk-Menu

camus

I would like to suggest a feature to take over the Menu of the disk like in CloneDVD.

I would like to suggest a feature to take over the Menu of the disk like in CloneDVD.
Thank you for your input, I will pass this along to the developers. You can do that now if you make full backup.

Asked many times

This feature has been asked many times for doing partial backup (while compressing to BD 25GB or without compressing). It's a necessary feature and should be added very soon.

Thanks again for all the improvements !

It's a necessary feature and should be added very soon.

I've read this may be difficult or impossible but it would be awesome. I tested DVDFab and BD Rebuilder and neither support this feature.

Can we have the option to skip the "Play Feature" menu altogether and just play the movie when you insert the disc? This and fixing the audio sync will make me a little happier about my lifetime license.

I've read this may be difficult or impossible but it would be awesome. I tested DVDFab and BD Rebuilder and neither support this feature.

Can we have the option to skip the "Play Feature" menu altogether and just play the movie when you insert the disc? This and fixing the audio sync will make me a little happier about my lifetime license.

Well ClownBD BD Copier v0.41 can keep the original menu of the movie and it functions very well. It's also possible to remove bonus features (and any kind of unwanted items), bring down HD audio to core AC3 and DTS (or keep original HD audio). I did this many times without any problems and the playback of the movie is taken over by it's original menu. The only thing it doesn't do is compress to a 25GB BD. If we can at lease do the same with CloneBD it would be a big leap ahead. The compression to a 25GB BD could be done maybe as a second step.

You shouldn't settle for less........just be patient, those features will come around soon.

BD Rebuilder has been able to make a 'Movie only with original menu' for a few years, there's also a hidden option to make a full disc structure and blank out any trailers and extras manually, so it's possible in BD rebuilder to make a full disc but with the trailers blanked out and keep the extras with the original menu

BD Rebuilder has been able to make a 'Movie only with original menu' for a few years, there's also a hidden option to make a full disc structure and blank out any trailers and extras manually, so it's possible in BD rebuilder to make a full disc but with the trailers blanked out and keep the extras with the original menu
I stand corrected. Thanks for the tip. I've found the hidden options.

When you add these options to the configuration file, it adds the "Movie & Menu (Auto Blank Extras)" mode. It also allows you to manually blank extras. These hidden features didn't exist when I tested.

ENABLE_TEST=1
ENABLE_BLANKING=1

So, if BD Rebuilder and ClownBD BD Copier can do it, I assume CloneBD will follow. Nice!

Last edited:
Enable blanking has been a hidden option for 4 or 5 years

Enable blanking has been a hidden option for 4 or 5 years
I'm new to Blu-ray. The only reason I discovered BD Rebuilder is because CloneBD doesn't work for me. When I said "didn't exist", I meant they were hidden so I didn't know they existed.

Turns out BD Rebuilder does everything I need after enabling blanking and testing.

Keeping Original blu-ray menu

Just to refresh everyone's memory, we've been waiting at lease 4 months for this feature and it's still not available. Does anyone know if this will happen sometime soon ?

Thanks again

Still on the to do list. There's more urgent issues ATM, main focus is to perfect the engine and support all he variations in the standard.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Actually it's been less than 4 months since this thread was started.

I suspect they want to get the main program working properly before implementing features such as this

I second that opinion. We really need to keep Menu's intact.

Just to refresh everyone's memory, we've been waiting at lease 4 months for this feature and it's still not available. Does anyone know if this will happen sometime soon ?

Thanks again

I second that opinion. We really need to keep Menu's intact. Not having a menu is a big disadvantage and full disc copies take too long and fail too often.

Back