• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Disk Labeling

jmm33

Hi,
I copied a particular movie and played it back to watch a few days ago and it played great. I just purchased a label making program and placed a label on the disk. Now, while trying to play back and froze toward the end of the movie. Is labeling bad? Is their a certain type of label I should use. I'm using regular non gloss labels.:)

Don't use the labeling method. Bad Bad News. Label them with a Sharpie, or use printable discs.

Your problem may or may not be a problem with the label. There is a whole thread about the problems of using sticky labels.
http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=190

Basically.....don't do it. Use a sharpie or a printer that has the ability to print on CD/DVD media.

Last edited:
Hi,
I copied a particular movie and played it back to watch a few days ago and it played great. I just purchased a label making program and placed a label on the disk. Now, while trying to play back and froze toward the end of the movie. Is labeling bad? Is their a certain type of label I should use. I'm using regular non gloss labels.:)

The others said it very well. It has been my experience that on movies that use most of the disc, there seems to be some pauses and freezing in the playback. It may not show up for a while. I have done movies (15-30 minute) that take up very little of the disc and there is no problems.

The safest method is an Extra Fine Sharpie if not using printable media on full length movies.

Back