• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Discussion - CloneBD 1.0.7.8 beta

Awesome, too bad most 3D discs use SSIF though but support has to start somewhere! :D

You misunderstood that line. The previous version supported only the SSIF variants and not the ones with 3D content in a single m2ts file.
Support for the latter has now been added, so now all 3D discs should work.

Aha like that, guess the next step for me is to wait until full disc 3d output is supported.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 5 met Tapatalk

For what it's worth I similarly misread/misunderstood the line as Ch3vr0n did. Thanks for the clarification, Pete.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I have questions on the relationship between RedFox (nee Slysoft) and Elaborate Bytes and where it leaves me. I purchased a lifetime license for Elaborate Bytes' CloneBD through the Slysoft distribution channel. Now the questions:
- Do I have the ability to download updates of CloneBD from the Elaborate Bytes website?
- Will Elaborate Bytes recognize me as a lifetime license holder of CloneBD?
- Why is the latest version available on the Elaborate Bytes website 1.0.7.6, while the latest version available on the RedFox website is 1.0.7.8?
Thx.

CloneBD is an Elaborate Bytes product therefore the shutting down of Slysoft has no bearing on CloneBD. Slysoft never sold CloneBD. Instead people were redirected to purchase from the Elaborate Bytes website. All purchases of CloneBD were through Elaborate Bytes therefore the licenses are still completely valid for the length of the license lifetime.

With respect to the question about the latest posted version on the website versus the latest version in the forums the answer is that beta versions are only ever posted in the forums. The downloads from the main websites are always the latest official release. CloneBD 1.0.7.6 is the latest official release. CloneBD 1.0.7.7 and CloneBD 1.0.7.8 are beta releases.

Arrggghhhh, out of home for a couple of weeks. Must wait to see if the DTS playback problems are solved.
Thank you.

Hallo

Habe zum Test mal KarateKit (Jaden Smith) Mit Cinavia 1: 1 Kopiert. Kopie geht zu 100%. mit Redfox und CloneBR 1.0.7.8 BETA

Jungs Super-Arbeit weiter so

Hello

Have to test times KarateKit ( Jaden Smith ) with Cinavia 1 : 1 copies . Copy goes to 100 %. with Redfox and CloneBR 1.0.7.8 BETA

Guys Great job keep it up

CloneBD is an Elaborate Bytes product therefore the shutting down of Slysoft has no bearing on CloneBD. Slysoft never sold CloneBD. Instead people were redirected to purchase from the Elaborate Bytes website. All purchases of CloneBD were through Elaborate Bytes therefore the licenses are still completely valid for the length of the license lifetime.

With respect to the question about the latest posted version on the website versus the latest version in the forums the answer is that beta versions are only ever posted in the forums. The downloads from the main websites are always the latest official release. CloneBD 1.0.7.6 is the latest official release. CloneBD 1.0.7.7 and CloneBD 1.0.7.8 are beta releases.

Thanks for the clarification. In fact, when I went back and looked at my purchase on 12/13/14, it was indeed with Elaborate Bytes via Avantgate. So, as you point out, for this product I am a direct Elaborate Bytes customer.
Thanks again.

Have completed creating MKV SBS L/R for Alice in Wonderland. Was failing before. Will continue to test former failures. Thanks!

I think there's a small bug. It's pretty minor but since you guys made the change to not show the option to keep lossless video on 3D blu-rays, the lossless option doesn't "stick" between non-3D blu-rays.

No joy testing 3 different titles. Log files attached.

Two other notes, the "Destination folder" is not remembered on restart; and if you select "Process another disk" it does not populate the the "Copy Mode(?)" section after selecting the title is selected, must quit and restart to populate sections.

EDIT: I'm trying to be helpful testing the 3D beta, but since I'm new to all this, I'm not sure if I am sending the Transcoder Error Log File correctly. Could someone let me know if I should be doing anything different?

Attachments

• transcodeError5_hercules.zip
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • transcodeError4_martian.zip
    335.1 KB · Views: 0
  • P1020504.JPG
    P1020504.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 8
Last edited:
I tried to clone Brave 3D and got a transcoder error part way through the process. (I sent the log file) (Obviously with the newest version..just curious if I could copy a 3D disk!) I then I tried to clone the straight BD disk, No Joy! Same thing, transcoder error (Submitted the log file there too!
I reloaded version 1.0.7.6. Brave cloned perfectly. Me thinks the .8 beta needs some tweaking! :)

3d is only supported to mkv atm, there's no point in trying full disc because it's not supported yet.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Mr. Ch3v..Then what do these first two lines in 'what's new' for the beta .8 release, mean?

::SIGH:: I am confused again. :confused:

<<<
  • new: 3D support for pure 3D bluray discs (non-ssif)
  • new: improved 3D support, faster transcoding
>>>>

I could be wrong but I was under the assumption that non-ssif using discs were now supported for conversion to mkv. The second line is pretty clear, faster encoding that's all.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Mr. Ch3v..Then what do these first two lines in 'what's new' for the beta .8 release, mean?

::SIGH:: I am confused again. :confused:

<<<
  • new: 3D support for pure 3D bluray discs (non-ssif)
  • new: improved 3D support, faster transcoding
>>>>

The release notes are a continuation and more support beyond 1.0.7.7 beta:

1.0.7.7 BETA 2016-03-05
  • new: added (preliminary) support for 3D output to .mkv files

As far as I know 3D support is still limited to Matroska containers only and once that is perfected they will expand support beyond. The wording could have been more specific, yes.

Gentlemen! Thank you!

However, putting aside the 3D issue, .8 beta still wouldn't clone Brave BD. .6 did. So hopefully, the coder(s) will be able to peruse the 2 transcoder error files I sent and finger something out!\

MC

Back