• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Discount Code?

GuinessDraft

I have been attempting to contact the Customer Care group to get a discount code to replace one that had expired (long story - credit card transaction issues on their end, gave me code to discount purchase slightly). I've sent three emails, no one has responded. A few months ago when I had my issues, Iusually got a response in under 24 hours.

Does anyone know what's going on at RedFox? Better yet, does someone have a discount code I could use? ;-)

When did you send the emails (bear in mind it is the weekend and that Redfox is a project not a company so they may not get back straight away)

check your mailbox spam box too, maybe they have responded but it ended up there.

Back