• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Disc protected by Cinavia Error code 3

Chunkylover143

Hi Everyone. This is the second time that I received this error after backing up a dvd to my server. The first movie was salt and I don't how I fixed it last time. This time its zookeeper region 1. What I ususlly do is I use anydvd to break protections then i use another program to create an avi file on my server that I will play back through my ps3. About 5 mins through the movie I get this cinavia protection notice and error 3 and the movie mutes out. Does anyone know how I can break that protection. I have tried backing up from the disc and also making an image from anydvd to the hard drive then making the file with no luck.

anydvd log file for zookeeper region 1

I submitted a log file just in case anyone needed it.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.8.8.0_Info_D_ZOOKEEPER.zip
    118.5 KB · Views: 16
To date Cinavia is not broken. Use a non-Sony device.

-W

Already explained

Hi Everyone. This is the second time that I received this error after backing up a dvd to my server. The first movie was salt and I don't how I fixed it last time. This time its zookeeper region 1.

I believe I handled this in Support as well but there is a link to the Cinavia discussion on the Forum.

Where the copy is/is not playable lies outside the mission of AnyDVD and there are a lot more players without this user-terror than with it.

http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=41885

I added Zookeeper to the list.

Update the blu-ray list too, in my releases thread i posted that battle LA, and resident evil afterlife for region b contained cinavia aswell

Added to the list

Update the blu-ray list too, in my releases thread i posted that battle LA, and resident evil afterlife for region b contained cinavia aswell

I did that now.

Zookeeper has Cinavia for the Blu-ray as well

I just got hold of zookeeper(locked to region 1) and used anydvd(6.8.8.6) and ripped the files onto the Harddrive. Used Nero (11.0.12200.23.100) burning rom and created a dvd with no errors.
Played on blu-ray player with no problems. LG 390

Summary for drive E: (AnyDVD 6.8.8.6)
HL-DT-ST BD-REGGW-H20L YL05 001002081783CG4541
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Current profile: DVD+R
Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 1
Total size: 2286192 sectors (4465 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: ZOOKEEPER
Media is not CSS protected.
Media is region free.
Video Standard: NTSC

Structural copy protection not found.
RCE protection not found.
UDF filesystem patched!
Autorun not found on Video DVD.
Bad sector protection not found.
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1!

Was i supposed to experience problems?

Last edited:
Was i supposed to experience problems?

No, not on the LG 390 player.

(Cinavia requires two parts to work: the audio watermark, which is part of the analog audio, and a player which has programming instructions to look for the watermark, then do something - like stop playback - if it detects it.)

then he's got a cinavia detecting player. Nothing slysoft can do about it

Roommate + Cinavia

It appears to have it and is shown as such on various Forums.
I am assuming at the moment it's on the English track only and/or Region A.
I put it on the list anyway since it does appear to be positive for this disease.

woops lol, thought he was talking about a person there for a change. *slaps self*

cinivia free blu-ray player

I tried reading the forums but too much to read to find a cinivia free blu-ray player. I'm in the USA and usually shop newegg, bestbuy or costco, amazon.. I usually do not hijack threads (if moderator would like to move-Thanks).

The info is here, really

I tried reading the forums but too much to read to find a cinivia free blu-ray player. I'm in the USA and usually shop newegg, bestbuy or costco, amazon.. I usually do not hijack threads (if moderator would like to move-Thanks).

How did you miss this? Really. I'd like to know because we want to help with such decisions too.

http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=48789

Even if I do not go to the AnyDVDHD Forum, if I "search" with "Cinavia" I get the thread with discs and drive info.

How did you miss this? Really. I'd like to know because we want to help with such decisions too.

http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=48789

Even if I do not go to the AnyDVDHD Forum, if I "search" with "Cinavia" I get the thread with discs and drive info.

That link is over 100 pages to read-can you narrow it down to about 10 Pages. Thanks. What i am looking to buy is a blu-ray player that's not infected with cinivia.
Thanks.

Last edited:
Back