• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Disc label on copy mode screen?

Ch3vr0n

Translator NL
Just wondering why that's there. After you pick your source there's the text "disc label" above the 2 big blue buttons where you chose your copy mode. But you can't enter anything.

Just wondering why that's there. After you pick your source there's the text "disc label" above the 2 big blue buttons where you chose your copy mode. But you can't enter anything.
Normally it displays the original disc label of the disc. If there is one.

Only seems to work on mounted iso's and directly loaded iso's, doesn't work for loaded folders. I would use the folder name in that case as disc label

Only seems to work on mounted iso's and directly loaded iso's, doesn't work for loaded folders. I would use the folder name in that case as disc label
Possible. Processing folders is not the typical test case, I suppose no one noticed that, I'll pass that on.

Back