disc.inf

Discussion in 'AnyDVD HD (Blu-ray issues)' started by mstrong, Nov 22, 2016.

Tags:
  1. mstrong

mstrong Active Member

I was looking for information on MPLS files because of playlist obfuscation. I found discussions about a disc.inf file. Where can I find this file? Can I still find the correct MPLS in this file? Is there a better place to look for it?

Also, I am trying to read MPLS file lengths to help me determine which ones might include bonus features like shorts and deleted scenes. Does anyone know of a tool to browse through MPLS files on a BluRay?

2. mstrong

mstrong Active Member

I think I found the disc.info file. I found it in the same drive as the Disc that AnyDVD had just cracked. I am not sure how that is possible since it is read only but I am willing to just take it as is. The problem is, the disc.info file found does not contain the MPLS info I was hoping for. Here is what I found.

[disc]
    type=BD-ROM
    version=AnyDVD HD 8.0.6.0 (BDPHash.bin 16-10-28)
    totalsectors=24259040
    label=DARLINGS_AC_RETAIL
    speedmenu=0
    region=-1
    3D=0
    fps=23

3. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL & Mod

disc.inf gets automatically created by AnyDVD in the discs's root. As to no mpls = Same reason as always. No logfile = no playlist

4. mstrong

mstrong Active Member

How do I create a log file? Or how do I find the info I am looking for?

5. Ch3vr0n

6. mstrong

mstrong Active Member

Thank you for the link. I will try to use log files in the future. What is an OPD file?

7. Ch3vr0n

there no such thing. The OPD stands for the "Online Protection Database (where anydvd gets its playlist info), and the logfiles are used to add that info to the OPD

8. NG/%ny&K6ZsBT

NG/%ny&K6ZsBT Member

Is it possible to upload logfiles privately?

9. Adbear

Adbear Well-Known Member

Any reason why? The logfiles don't contain any personal data

10. John-John

John-John Active Member

Maybe James at RedFox can add a "Upload Logfile to RedFox...", right under the "Create Logfile..." When you right click on the RedFox taskbar icon.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2016
  11. NG/%ny&K6ZsBT

NG/%ny&K6ZsBT Member

The sysinfo.txt file looks like it contains enough info to tie it to a specific machine. Am I wrong about this?

12. Ch3vr0n

You are. The logfile only contains basic system info as to what drivers are loaded that perhaps could be a problem for AnyDVD and stuff like that. It contains no personal info at all.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk.

13. mstrong

mstrong Active Member

I found a utility called BDInfo. It works well enough for browsing playlists and the lengths of those playlists.

14. Pete

Pete Forum Admin Staff Member

I know an even better utility, offered on this forum: CloneBD. It works well enough for browsing playlists and the lengths of the playlists, playing back the playlists, checking for presence of Cinavia, displaying information on the tracks, recoding, ..........etc..
    And - wow - it's free for most of these things.

nebostrangla likes this.
  15. mstrong

mstrong Active Member

How do you use it to detect Cinavia?

16. Ch3vr0n

you don't. You check the packaging or use CloneBD's title preview player to do that, as pete suggested.

17. SamuriHL

SamuriHL Retired Moderator

I think that's what they were asking. How to use CloneBD to detect Cinavia. The answer is to use the title preview player built in and it will show if the track has Cinavia or not.

nebostrangla likes this.