• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Disc being spit out - The Accountant

JonDeutsch

I've had about 100% success rate up til this DVD. Attached is the ziplog, however, I'm not sure if I did the log correctly... I created the log file right after the problem occurs.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.7.0_Info_E_EMPTY_DRIVE.ziplog
    29.1 KB · Views: 3
That's an empty drive logfile. If possible, I'm sure one from the DVD itself would be more valuable...

You created the logfile fine, now just insert the problematic disc and try again. Other than that, anydvd only rip/decrypts. It can't physically tell the OS to eject the drive unless you tell it too

I'm sadly confused. When I ask the app to create a log file, it does so instantly. I can't seem to "start" and "stop" the logging. So how can I capture what's happening? What am I doing wrong?

Also, *something* is spitting the DVD out. Maybe it's MyMovies (which I use in conjunction with Redfox)?

Thx!
Jon

Nevermind...it looks like it's a MyMovies thing and not a redfox thing. Many apologies!

Then something is "off". AnyDVD doesn't (or at least shouldn't) create any logfiles unless you tell it too. That's why there's a specific function for it in the tray icon right click menu. It's the only way you can make one. As to the spitting out, most likely MyMovies. AnyDVD definitely can't do it. There's not even an eject option in the anydvd ripper dialogue. So you can't even do it manually

** edit ** ya posted again just as i posted. Glad to see at least that part is solved

Now, insert the disc again and MANUALLY create a logfile. Only then will we be able to begin troubleshooting the disc itself

I'm sadly confused. When I ask the app to create a log file, it does so instantly. I can't seem to "start" and "stop" the logging. So how can I capture what's happening? What am I doing wrong?

Also, *something* is spitting the DVD out. Maybe it's MyMovies (which I use in conjunction with Redfox)?

Thx!
Jon

Also, Jon, you don't have to start and stop the logging.

After you insert the disc and AnyDVD has finished scanning, you create the logfile at that point. It will tell the developers what AnyDVD did when scanning your disc.

I know in your case the disc was ejecting before you could even ask for a logfile.

But now that that's solved, you can create a legitimate logfile for the disc if you still need to.

T

Back