DISC 1 DVD Perdoname Señor

Discussion in 'AnyDVD HD (DVD issues)' started by koletov, Aug 3, 2017.

1. koletov

koletov Member

Hi, I find the problem that I can not copy the Disk, it tells me that there is a problem in the vts 3, the disk is new today and it plays perfectly on a dvd player. What should I do ?

Summary for drive F: (AnyDVD HD 8.1.7.0, BDPHash.bin 17-07-03)
    HL-DT-ST BD-REBH16NS40 1.01 N1A12A1K9ME2RL5007
    Drive (Hardware) Region: 2
    Current profile: DVD-ROM
    Media is a DVD.
    Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)
    Size of first Layer: 2062112 sectors (4027 MBytes)
    Total size: 4075824 sectors (7960 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: PERDONAME_SENOR_DVD_01
    Media is CSS protected!
    Media is locked to region(s): 1 2 3 4 5 6 8!
    Video Standard: PAL

Structural copy protection not found.
    RCE protection not found.
    UDF filesystem patched!
    Autorun not found on Video DVD.
    Removed CSS copy protection!
    Bad sector protection not found.
    Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1!

48279163_1.jpg

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2017
  2. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL

"it tells you there's a problem in vts 3". What's the EXACT error message? Other than that decryption looks fine.

3. koletov

koletov Member

I do not put anything else just that, the disc is new just released, the disc 2 and disc 3 there is no problem but the disc 1 can not do it and if I put it on a dvd player or with the powe dvd there is no problem on the disc , The disc is perfect but I can not copy it, any ideas?

4. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL

thats not possible. The full string is something like "FileIO 3 VTSxxxx 123456 123456". That said, just because it plays fine, does not mean it's fine for ripping

5. koletov

koletov Member

how can I do? Or what should I do to get more information? I think it's a problem to rip because it does not work with any other program

6. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL

Nvm, i overlooked the image link you've posted. That contains the exact error message. My apologies. @James your skill has been requested. I'm going with defective disc though

7. James

James Redfox Development Team Staff Member

I can't open the link, it is external. Anyway, looks like a defective / dirty disc and / or drive to me.

8. koletov

koletov Member

It is not defective because it works 100% well in all players, dirty is not because I pass a machine to clean it and the readers are not because I have tried in three different devices, I do not understand the problem, but in this case it is Impossible to tear

9. Pete

Pete Forum Admin Staff Member

I attached your picture to your post - just for the future, please don't use external links, this forum can display images by itself nicely :)

About your problem: you say it works 100% well in all players: did you play back the whole movie and all bonus features from start to end?
    Because just that a player loads a disc or even plays the main movie, doesn't mean there is no read error somewhere in some bonus feature.