Director's Commentaries on Black Book and The Lives Of Others

Discussion in 'CloneDVD' started by hover16, Sep 25, 2007.

1. hover16

hover16 New Member

I have the lastest versions of Any DVD and Clone DVD. I have tried to make backup copies of The Lives Of Others and Black Book and when the burn is finished and you hit play the two movies will only play with the director's commentaries playing instead of the actual movie. Even after you go to the menu and click on no director commentary, it will still play and you cannot play the movie as in other dvd burns that I have done. Can anyone please help me and walk me through how to get rid of the commentary so the actual movie will play when you hit play?

Thannk you,

Hover 16

2. bilbo65

bilbo65 Well-Known Member

Insure that the appropriate audio stream is checked in CloneDvd. Usually the 2 channel audio contains the director's comments....

3. Webslinger

Webslinger Retired Moderator

from Frequently Asked Questions (READ BEFORE YOU POST)

7. Why am I only getting Director's comments or having other audio related issues with my backup? (click this link and read fully)

4. tj700

tj700 New Member

audio problem

If you are using a shrink or nero make sure that you select all languages in the options or preferences... these two movies are in dutch 5.1 and german 5.1 with english subs only

5. Webslinger

Webslinger Retired Moderator

I'm going to guess that because Hover16 posted in the Clonedvd forum that Hover16 is not using Shrink nor Recode.