• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Director's Commentaries on Black Book and The Lives Of Others

hover16

I have the lastest versions of Any DVD and Clone DVD. I have tried to make backup copies of The Lives Of Others and Black Book and when the burn is finished and you hit play the two movies will only play with the director's commentaries playing instead of the actual movie. Even after you go to the menu and click on no director commentary, it will still play and you cannot play the movie as in other dvd burns that I have done. Can anyone please help me and walk me through how to get rid of the commentary so the actual movie will play when you hit play?

Thannk you,

Hover 16

Insure that the appropriate audio stream is checked in CloneDvd. Usually the 2 channel audio contains the director's comments....

I have the lastest versions of Any DVD and Clone DVD. I have tried to make backup copies of The Lives Of Others and Black Book and when the burn is finished and you hit play the two movies will only play with the director's commentaries playing instead of the actual movie. Even after you go to the menu and click on no director commentary, it will still play and you cannot play the movie as in other dvd burns that I have done. Can anyone please help me and walk me through how to get rid of the commentary so the actual movie will play when you hit play?

from Frequently Asked Questions (READ BEFORE YOU POST)

7. Why am I only getting Director's comments or having other audio related issues with my backup? (click this link and read fully)

audio problem

If you are using a shrink or nero make sure that you select all languages in the options or preferences... these two movies are in dutch 5.1 and german 5.1 with english subs only

If you are using a shrink or nero make sure that you select all languages in the options or preferences... these two movies are in dutch 5.1 and german 5.1 with english subs only

I'm going to guess that because Hover16 posted in the Clonedvd forum that Hover16 is not using Shrink nor Recode.

Back