• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

director comments

badognobiscuit

been having a prob on Pans Labrinth also with directors comments will try the following advice regarding removing the audio 2

Pan's commentary track...

I tried to burn a 2-ch only copy (for a portable dvd player in my car)... I chose the 2-ch main audio & the 2-ch. commentary track. However, I played it only to hear the director's commentary, and no option to change it (it was the only track burned)... Same prob as you other guys.

I burned a second copy, but disabled the 2-ch main & kept the 5.1 & commentary... It worked fine...

I also burned a third copy, with all 4 audio tracks, and had no problem....

I'm guessing that removing one of the main audio tracks (Dolby5.1 or DTS6.1) also removed a toggle command... thats the best idea I can come up with...

Back