• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Direct BD access with TSREMUX w/o ripping first?

gga01

Hi,
ripping a BD with AnyDVD to disk works fine, both BDinfo and TSRemux are able to work with the ripped material.
But why isn't it possible to use TSREmux direct on the BD without ripping the whole stuff first? This would save lots of time...
Trying to access the BD with TSRemux or BDinfo (Anydvd is ON) just produces an error message like 'disk format not recognized by Windows'.
I've tried it with 'No country for old man'.

Another one: Anydvd claims that it can't detect region code and asks for setting the region code manually. What are the consequences?

Thx for any suggestion

regards
:bowdown:

Last edited:
Because you're using windows XP which doesn't have a native UDF 2.5 driver installed, Install a UDF 2. driver and you'll be able to access the disc.

Hi,
ripping a BD with AnyDVD to disk works fine, both BDinfo and TSRemux are able to work with the ripped material.
But why isn't it possible to use TSREmux direct on the BD without ripping the whole stuff first? This would save lots of time...
It is. That's the idea behind AnyDVD - you *DO NOT NEED TO RIP*.

Trying to access the BD with TSRemux or BDinfo (Anydvd is ON) just produces an error message like 'disk format not recognized by Windows'.
I've tried it with 'No country for old man'.
Windows XP? Install an UDF 2.5 file system.

Another one: Anydvd claims that it can't detect region code and asks for setting the region code manually. What are the consequences?
Is that a trick question?
You set the correct region code (usually printed on the disc/package) = disc works.
You don't = it doesn't.

whow, you guys are really fast!
Any recommendation for an UDF driver that doesn't screw my XP ?
thanks again

there is only 1 from Toshiba. search the forum, and you'll find a nice topic on how to install and uninstall it.

i also think you need tsmuxer, not tsremux which is now very outdated.

whow, you guys are really fast!
Any recommendation for an UDF 2.5 driver that doesn't screw my XP ?
thanks again

Back