• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved Digital Rights Error

Ira Lieberman

SetupAnyStream_1.3.5.2_64bit - Digital Rights Error - Never saw this with earlier releases of AnyStream.

Still able to d/l media. I don't think I need to follow what is stated in the error msg.\

Will this be corrected in next AnyStream update?

Attachments

• 1.3.5.2_64bit - Digital Rights Error.jpg
    1.3.5.2_64bit - Digital Rights Error.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 41
how about the title you are downloading and a log file

Amazon Prime Movie: "Harry Chapin - When in Doubt, Do Something"
See attached for logs - pick and choose.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.3.5.2.astlog
    144.2 KB · Views: 2
  • Show Log - copied output bottom of screen.txt
    1.5 KB · Views: 10
You're trying to watch a movie in AS, you can't and this is why you see that message, it's nothing new or spectacular in that sense

You're trying to watch a movie in AS, you can't and this is why you see that message, it's nothing new or spectacular in that sense

Nope, I never have in the past nor this time did I [knowingly or intend to] take action (press anything) to watch the movie from AS. Maybe I did not realize, having not used AS in quite awhile. I’ll watch my mouse clicks and key presses in the future. As mentioned, the movie was captured perfect. And I did not take action from that message to install anything and I do not have Chrome browser. I’m a FF guy.

Much thanks,
Ira

Back