• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

digital connection but no HDCP

kdssrugby

Hi, I as wondering if anyone could help with this problem. When I run the cyberlink advisor, it green lights my system except for the connection.It says that it is digital but without HDCP. I m using a dvi to HDMI cable, to a brand new And HDCP compatible 1080P monitor and using a MSI 7950GX2 which is also a HDCP compliant and a Sony blu ray drive.Up until now I have been getting by with using Anydvd HD to break the AACS but with BD+ not likely to be broken in the short term, I would like to get my system actually working the way its supposed to.

Anydvd hd has no support just yet for BD+, please hang in there and wait for an update.

I realize that, But it is the reason I want to get my computer to work without out it.It should theoretically work since everything is HDCP.I just want to know if there is a way to make the computer see the digital signal as HDCP, which it should be.
EDIT: I just discovered that apparently I need a video card that has HDCP on dual link dvi, which at the moment is only supported by NVidia 8600's and ATI's 2xxx series.Thanks for the help though

Last edited:
Back