• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Differences - ImgBurn v2.3.2.0 vs v2.4.1.0

ConradWS

Getting ready to back up a few more movies and wondering if using old ImgBurn 2.3.2.0 is a mistake?

The ISO's play ok with PDVD8 but I'm wondering if this will come back to haunt me.

I know 2.4.1.0 includes AACS detection and requires AnyDVD HD to remove it to read BD to ISO. What disadvantage is there in using 2.3.2.0? I have it currently integrated to work with a couple of other editing/burning programs and don't want to fix it if it isn't broke.

Later, Conrad

Getting ready to back up a few more movies and wondering if using old ImgBurn 2.3.2.0 is a mistake?

The ISO's play ok with PDVD8 but I'm wondering if this will come back to haunt me.

I know 2.4.1.0 includes AACS detection and requires AnyDVD HD to remove it to read BD to ISO. What disadvantage is there in using 2.3.2.0? I have it currently integrated to work with a couple of other editing/burning programs and don't want to fix it if it isn't broke.

Later, Conrad

Um, NO, it does NOT. It's simply a warning that can be shut off in the properties. 2.4.0.0 refused to rip an AACS encrypted disc. 2.4.1.0 does NOT have that limitation.

It's simply a warning that can be shut off in the properties.

imgburn2410yj2.jpg

Back