• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Die Schlümpe - Das verlorene Dorf 3D Kopierschutz

kufo

Hallo1 Habe den Film mit der aktuellen Any Beta Version gerippt (8.1.7.12) Hat ganz normal gekappt.
Beim checken der Datei mit CloneBD wird ein geringfügiger Fehler gemeldet. Playlist 338 entfernt.
Fehler.jpg
Es werden im folgenden 2 Playlisten mit zusammen ca. 67 min. Spielzeit angezeigt. Der Film hat aber 91min.
Spielzeit. Liegt das an Cinavia?
Kann sich das mal jemand ansehen? Logdatei ist angehängt.
Danke kufo

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.7.12_Info_I_SMURFS_THE_LOST_VILLAGE_3D.ziplog
    442.3 KB · Views: 5
Playlist issues are NOT a cinavia issue. Cinavia is an audio drm only and I've affects sound. Unlikely this is an AnyDVD problem as a playlist is mentioned and title were able to rip just fine. Moving this to CloneBD section. Please redo the encode with CloneBD. If the problem persists, please provide a CloneBD! logfile do the elby dev's can take a look.

@Pete or @Reto or @Fabian can any of you take a look?

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

Richtig, aber Cinavia ist nicht dss eigenliche Problem. Ich nutze CloneBD immer nur
um die richtige Playlist anzeigen zu lassen, bzw. zu sehem ob eine falsche Playlist
vorgeschlagen wird. Das ist für mich dann ein sicheres Indiz das AnyDVD den
Kopierschutz nicht richtig entfernen kann/ nicht richtig erkennt.
Das ist doch soweit korrekt. Aus diesem Grund hatte ich auch in AnyDVD HD gepostet.

You don't need CloneBD to see the correct playlist for screenpass / obfuscated discs. That info is directly visible inside the AnyDVD status. Play your AnyDVD rip in PowerDVD. Does it play and behave correctly, then AnyDVD did its job as it should and probably has.

Please do as asked and redo the encode, if the problem persists post a CloneBD logfile. Without it the developers can't help you add that image alone means nothing. It doesn't give developers any info into CloneBD encoding process.

However, I noticed that's a 3d title you're using. Please not: CloneBD DOES NOT HANDLE 3D CONVERSION YET to any other format than mobile file (mp4,mkv...). FULL DISC 3D conversion is NOT supported yet.

Please answer the following if you're trying to do a mobile file conversion:

- is the title with the proper movie length visible?
- does the AnyDVD rip play and behave correctly in a licensed software player (powerdvd).
- if the above is yes then AnyDVD did its job. If no then I'll move it back to the AnyDVD section for playlist support
- What type of encode are you doing EXACTLY. You did not say what it was you were doing and CloneBD supports multiple types of encoding.

If you were trying to do a full disc backup, then the problem you're seeing might be related to the fact that 3d disc copy is not yet supported.

You don't need CloneBD to see the correct playlist for screenpass / obfuscated discs.
You don't NEED a lot of things, but CloneBD is certainly the fastest / best / most comfortable method to check for a lot of things, including but not limited to, Clinavia, correct playlists and whatnot...

@Pete: is this a screenpass disc?

Der Hauptfilm wird NICHT richtig erkannt. Das hatte ich aber schon im ersten Post erwähnt.
Ebenso nutze ich CloneBD nicht zum encodieren
Ich wollte ein Fullbackup mit BD rebuilder machen und den Film brennen. Ich wollte auch kein
anderes Format erzeugen aus dieser 3D Datei.

Clinavia? For cinavia yes though. Even if it's a screenpass title, I'm no expert but don't think that would be related to the 'subpath' error in the image.

@Pete your presence has been requested a third time now :)

Hallo1 Habe den Film mit der aktuellen Any Beta Version gerippt (8.1.7.12) Hat ganz normal gekappt.
Beim checken der Datei mit CloneBD wird ein geringfügiger Fehler gemeldet. Playlist 338 entfernt.
Zumindest auf den ersten Blick scheint CloneBD hier recht zu haben.
Die 3D-Daten in der playlist referenzieren scheinbar einen clip 0, den es in der Tat nicht gibt.
Wir müssen das analysieren - 338 ist jedenfalls die richtige playlist.

I figured it wasn't, but in order for you to analyze something, @kufo please provide a CloneBD logfile.

@Ch3vr0n
Wenn ich eine Logdatei erzeugen will, bleibt das Meldungsfenster leer. Es passiert nichts. Habe mich an dieser Anleitung orientiert:https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/pro...debug-log-anzeigen-und-benötigte-infos.70670/
Ich denke es macht mehr Sinn zu warten bis Pete sich die AnyDVD Logdatei angesehen hat. CloneBD habe ich noch nie wirklich zum schrumpfen von Dateien verwendet, sondern immer nur zur Analyse der Datenstruktur.
BD Info erkennt die PLaylist 338 überigens:
Smurf BD Info.jpg
Jetzt werde ich warten bis Pete etwas dazu sagen kann.

An image by itself means nothing. They really need that CloneBD logfile or the elby dev's have nothing to work with.

Das Image ist alles was die Datei ausmacht. Wenn das bedeutungslos ist brauche ich nicht weiter zu posten.
Ich kann doch nichts anhängen was es nicht gibt.:(
Ich hatte bereits vorhin geschrieben, das das Meldungsfenster der Logdatei leer bleibt. Bitte die Posts richtig lesen.
Ich hänge gern einen Screenshot des leeren Meldungsfensters und der gesamten Vorgehensstrecke an:
Start.jpgAuswahl.jpg Einstellungen.jpg Debug.jpg

That's because you haven't done the encode yet. You're on the start screen after loading your source. No encode, no logfile.

Das hab ich nicht gewusst. Es geht aus der Beschreibung auch nicht ganz eindeutig hervor.
Bei AnyDVD geht das ja auch bevor der Film gerippt ist. :confused:
Werde die Datei encodieren und dann das Logfile posten

True but CloneBD isn't anything like AnyDVD. You're comparing apples with oranges. Encoding problems can only show up if you do the encode, can they.

The image is a start, but the stuff they need for diagnosis is in the logfile, which vacation only be created AFTER you finish the encode. Let's hope it'll be of help.

You still need to answer the questions too.

- is the title with the proper movie length visible? (You can check that by clicking on partial copy, or mobile file icon)
- does the AnyDVD rip play and behave correctly in a licensed software player (powerdvd).
- if the above is yes then AnyDVD did its job. If no then I'll move it back to the AnyDVD section for playlist support
- What type of encode are you doing EXACTLY.

Last edited:
Hier das Logfile von CloneBD:

Attachments

• Smurfs - The Lost Village 3D.cbdlog
    331.8 KB · Views: 1
You still need to answer the questions too.

- is the title with the proper movie length visible? (You can check that by clicking on partial copy, or mobile file icon)

@Ch3vr0n

Nein, das hatte ich schon im ersten Post erwähnt. Ausser den beiden Titeln ( Siehe Screenshot) sind da keine Filmdateien.
Ich benutze keinen Softwareplayer. Um die Vorschau zu sehen nutze ich die Wiedergabefunktion des Hauptfilms in CloneBD. Hab testweise den KM Player aufgepielt:
Die gemountete Iso spielt er nicht ab, einzelne Sequenzen schon. Das ist aber auch nur ein Versuch gewesen.
Da würde ich ein NEIN anbringen. Es werden mit meinen Möglichkeiten nur Fragmente des Hauptfilms gefunden.
Komplette Kopie 1:1 hatte ich in CloneBD ausgewählt.
Ich hoffe damit kann man nun was anfangen. Aus meiner Sicht scheint es nach all diesen Versuchen ein AnyDVD Fehler zu sein.

Danke und Grüße

kufo

This is definitely one weird issue. As to the licensed player, it is purely for troubleshooting purposes to find out if anydvd did its job correctly. You can grab a free trial at cyberlink.com. While CloneBD has a preview player (which can be used to determine audio tracks, subtitles & more). It's not a fully licensed player like PowerDVD. Could you please do this one last test and grab the trial version of powerDVD and see if it plays your ISO (with anydvd active off course, as it's a protected iso).

That will help identify if it's something AnyDVD might not have done correctly or of this is PURELY a CloneBD issue.

Back