• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Die Hard 4

mahoney19

I just read this article online about the new die hard movie and its release to dvd. Apparently on the second disk you can download the movie to your computer or other video devices. Here is a link to the article. http://www.movieweb.com/dvd/news/08/23608.php
Are the studios finally getting tired of wasting money on copy protection?

No.........more and more people are starting to use media servers, to hold their movies, and catalog them. Studios said awhile back, that they were going to start allowing this, for that purpose. I think the specialized servers, you can buy, to do this, doesn't have the outputs for making digital copies, so the studios are thinking this will help in the fight against piracy, since this will be a legal way to copy your movies.

The downside to these, that I see, is if the equipment breaks down, you have no access to any of the movies on it. You'll still need to use a dvd player, if you want to watch a movie that was on the server. It's a good idea, and it's only going to get bigger. HD DVD and Blu ray said they'd allow this too.

Back