• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Die Hard 4.0 and Audio Description

vedmondson

I have purchased the bluray version of Die Hard 4.0 to try out my shinny new Any DVD HD, I am ripping it to my hard drive so I can then copy it onto my Media PC to watch.

However, I am getting problems, Any DVD seems to rip the file's ok, but when I try to watch the resultant files via KMPlayer or my Media PC I can hear the audio description as well as music and voice. If I play the bluray disc through AnyDVD HD and Power DVD then it seems fine.

My Media PC is not a Windows based machine so I really need for this to work without the need for Power DVD and AnyDVD HD installed.

I also get the problem with Close Encounters of the Third Kind, although in this case I get no audio at all.

Both are Bluray Region B discs.

Any pointers?

Thanks in advance..

V

I have purchased the bluray version of Die Hard 4.0 to try out my shinny new Any DVD HD, I am ripping it to my hard drive so I can then copy it onto my Media PC to watch.

However, I am getting problems, Any DVD seems to rip the file's ok, but when I try to watch the resultant files via KMPlayer or my Media PC I can hear the audio description as well as music and voice. If I play the bluray disc through AnyDVD HD and Power DVD then it seems fine.

My Media PC is not a Windows based machine so I really need for this to work without the need for Power DVD and AnyDVD HD installed.

I also get the problem with Close Encounters of the Third Kind, although in this case I get no audio at all.

Both are Bluray Region B discs.

Any pointers?

Thanks in advance..

V

there is no way to play back the movie on the hard drive unless it has been ripped by anydvd hd plus you have to use something like a powerdvd or windvd to playback the movie after mounting it using either virtual clone drive or daemon tools

My Tvix 4100SH media player plays m2ts files, I was under the impression that if I ripped using the rip to hard drive, and copied the files over to my TVix then i would be able to watch the files, as AnyDVD removes the copy protection.

I have read something about tsMuxeR allowing to select different audio streams, anyone think that would help?

not to my experience nor have i read about it on here but im not saying it not possible i just never heard of it

My Tvix 4100SH media player plays m2ts files, I was under the impression that if I ripped using the rip to hard drive, and copied the files over to my TVix then i would be able to watch the files, as AnyDVD removes the copy protection.

I have read something about tsMuxeR allowing to select different audio streams, anyone think that would help?

I rip to hard drive, tsremux the audio I want, put single movie file only on Tvix 4100sh and all plays very well. Beem doing it for some time now that Dvico has improved their firmware. The tvix will not recognize a Blu-ray ISO though.

excellent.. thanks for your help. I will give this tsRemuX thing a try and see if it helps..

Back