• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Did the transaction go thru?

mpking

I placed an order, and it did not go thru. (The dreaded Error 66). I went to my bank's website, and cleared the declined transaction, and placed a travel notice that I would be in China today.

I Placed a second order, and it indicated it was successful, but would be manually processed. This makes sense due to the previous declined order.

It's been about 4 hours, and I haven't seen anything.

Checking my bank again, I see the Charge, and then a reversal. I can't tell if that is the previous declined order, or if it's my second order being canceled again (by Redfox?). Also, I don't have the actual times on the transactions, only they occurred today, so it's not really possible to figure it out.

Not sure where to go from here.

the reversal is probably the first. Redfox can't cancel orders. If it's queued for manual processing maybe @Ivan or @Jill Anderson can inform us. But don't think that one would show up on your CC if it hasn't been pushed into the system yet. Wait for either of those 2 to respond.

Thanks. Just after your post I got an email saying the second charge was declined. Looks like I'll have to call the bank, as the travel notice was not enough.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Thanks. Just after your post I got an email saying the second charge was declined. Looks like I'll have to call the bank, as the travel notice was not enough.
Our credit card processor is facing some communication problems with certain credit card companies and your card seems to be affected. We try to get this solved until Tuesday. Meanwhile you should be able to use the trial version of AnyDVD. Let me know if your trial period is already expired. To reset your trial period, I need to know your trial number.

Thanks

Our credit card processor is facing some communication problems with certain credit card companies and your card seems to be affected. We try to get this solved until Tuesday. Meanwhile you should be able to use the trial version of AnyDVD. Let me know if your trial period is already expired. To reset your trial period, I need to know your trial number.

Thanks
Trail Number is TV4-K59

@mpking you should be able now to request a new trial.

Back